All Topics / The Treasure Chest / wealth creator magagize sponsered event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kutty70kutty70
    @kutty70

Hi,

Recently i received a complementary ticket to one of the seminars conductd by national ivestment institute (wealth creator magagize sponsered event)which is conducted in Novotel hotel.
    they gave me a six month free subscrbtion for the magazine Wealth Creator.

Has anyone attended this seminar.
    Was is useful ?

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

How nice of them to send you six months of NII sponsored propagan – er magazine subscription – (check the fine print on the contents page…), and throw in a free sales presentation, too!

You might want to do a search on ASIC’s website and see how useful they think Henry’s seminars are.

After you’re done do a search on this board for Henry Kaye and NII and I’m sure you’ll have some “interesting” questions for them when you go.

May your investing be happy, trouble free and full of role models you can trust!

Quasimodo

Profile photo of gettingtheregettingthere
    @gettingthere

I agree with Quasimodo, ive been to the initial seminar, and after my thorough research on them decided it was not what it seemed… Yes, the hype is great, but use it to do your own research and ask advice from the everyday average investors who like to play it safe.

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

I looked at a residential development marketed by NII and went to their seminar. It was a waiste of time. The seminar was full of misinformation and scare tatics. The development was over priced and full of lies. They smelt! I would not go anywhere near them no matter how good a deal it looks.

Beware. Keep your eyes open.

Cheers

Stu [:)]

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

I was listening to a popular talkback radio today at about 3:00pm (I think) and they were talking about property and investments. This lady rang up and said that some person came to her house to try to convince her to come to a seminar for $17,000 [:O] [}:)] [xx(] to see how they can make her wealthy using positive cash flow property! The guest speaker then went on to talk about 2-tier marketing, whereby the prices are inflated and then a rental guarentee is included, finally suggesting she stay away with a 10 foot barge pole. At least he gave her the right advice.
    So when you go to these free seminars, you can assume there about negative gearing and if you have to pay 17K then it’s about positively geared properties. Hey Steve, thinking about multiplying your seminar fee by about 6 ? I didn’t think so. PI forum guests are on a good wicket with you!

Cheers and ‘ave a good weekend
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘wealth creator magagize sponsered event’ is closed to new replies.