All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Property Invest Link

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of ProcrastinateProcrastinate
    @procrastinate

[:)]Hi, everyone I am new to this forum but happy to help out with more useful links, courtesy of Ginus

http://www.katalystsolutions.com.au
    [;)]

Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319

Looks interesting in view of the gaurenteed returns.

Anyone have any thoughts on this system?

I think an example of the figures for a typical purchase would be beneficial.

My immediate queries/questions are:

1. How do katalist get paid? What % of the rent/lease to they keep?

2. What happens if capital growth is not as high as agreed? Is that just “stiff” for the tennant/buyer? (I guess this works both ways).

3. How easy/difficult is it to get finance to this type of deal?

What do you guys think?

Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319

Alright, I’ve done alot of research on lease options during the day.

It seems this mob source the deals, obviously for a fee. I will enquire as to how they charge.

It seems like a good way to get into lease options if you do not have the time to source properties and buyers/renters yourself, depending upon the fee.

Anyone out there got any views?

Profile photo of AnthonyVassalloAnthonyVassallo
    Participant
    @anthonyvassallo

Hi,
    I was told about this crowd,I did research and on there web site and after speaking to a consultant are answers to questions.

How do they get paid ?

They say that they may make margin in four places, 1. Initially in trade the property
    2. Upfront OPtion fee from a Buyer tenant
    3. Payments collected V’s Payments made to owner
    4. Margin in the agreed price paid by the buyer/tenant, and amount paid to property owner.

If growth is not as high as agreed ?

If the growth is not there they are working on modifying their system to allow the buyer tenant
    the automatic right to extend the option to buy for another 3 years, allowing more equity credit to accumulate and thus possibly refinance in the future.

How easy to get Finance ?

They say they work with a broker, who does finance based on repayments made in the Katalyst System. They say that they acheive a return of some 7 – 8 % based on the fact that the buyer/tenant pays all outgoings except for building insurance and Landlords Insurance.

any way seems ok will look deeper !

Profile photo of InvestagataInvestagata
    @investagata

quote:

Hi,
    I was told about this crowd,I did research and on there web site and after speaking to a consultant are answers to questions.

How do they get paid ?

They say that they may make margin in four places, 1. Initially in trade the property
    2. Upfront OPtion fee from a Buyer tenant
    3. Payments collected V’s Payments made to owner
    4. Margin in the agreed price paid by the buyer/tenant, and amount paid to property owner.

If growth is not as high as agreed ?

If the growth is not there they are working on modifying their system to allow the buyer tenant
    the automatic right to extend the option to buy for another 3 years, allowing more equity credit to accumulate and thus possibly refinance in the future.

How easy to get Finance ?

They say they work with a broker, who does finance based on repayments made in the Katalyst System. They say that they acheive a return of some 7 – 8 % based on the fact that the buyer/tenant pays all outgoings except for building insurance and Landlords Insurance.

any way seems ok will look deeper !

Profile photo of InvestagataInvestagata
    @investagata

Hi, this is my first post, but I have been reading the forum for a few months now.
    Just wondering if anyone had looked any deeper into Katalyst. Ive gone on to their site and also sent them an email re extra information. They sent me a couple of listings of property they have available – Ipswich, Hastings and Meadow Heights. Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has invested with them or had any direct dealings with them ? Thoughts either positive or negative.
    Thanks[^]

Profile photo of clematisclematis
    Participant
    @clematis

Hi there,

In the last week I have been looking at the Katalyst website and as a result Emailed them for more information. I have not had a reply, have phoned the advertised number, Telstra says the premises at that address has been vacated and no forwarding number, and now when I try to access the website it says we are forbiden access.

Perhaps someone can shed some light? Are they still in business and if not why not?

Cheers,

David.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Property Invest Link’ is closed to new replies.