Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of GerardGerard
    @gerard

Hi all,
    Just a quickie…
    I’ve made some initial enquiries with RP Data about their Property Information service (http://www.rpdata.net.au/home/brochures/online.html)
    Does anyone have any feelings about the services that they offer?
    It would seem as though they don’t really mind if there are multiple users for one membership (“as long as you have the password, anyone can use it”), so I guess that the next logical question is – would anyone be interested in sharing the costs of a membership (for SE Queensland it’s about $50/wk)[:)]?
    Read from you soon,
    Gerard

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Gerard,
    There are a lot of good products out there and the one that I have seen that is good ….
    http://www.abr.com.au Anyone else using anything at present ??

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of YHLCYHLC
    @yhlc

Gerard,

RP DATA is what most agents use. I also used to use Citec in my former office. However, bear in mind, the info i s3 months old and in a rising market like this, it can be misleading.

HAving said that the mind is the limit for rpdata.
    you can search based on almost any variables. e.g. address of owners of investment properties in sunnybank who live in a 4216 postcode(runaway bay in gold coast)

or where are the houses and/or units and/or duplexes and/or commercial properteis sold for above/less/equal too $x in a particualr area (eg albert, loga, gold coast, BCC yeerongpilly etc)

or telephone numbers of ionvestors (potential money partners?) the list goes on and on
    you also get aerial view and cadastral maps of chosen street or property

the downside to sharing password is that as soon as someone logs in from another computer, you get kicked out. there is no warning that someone else might be using it.

hope this helps

Profile photo of GerardGerard
    @gerard

Thanks guys for the good info – it certainly seems to be a powerfull tool. I looked into the Citec product too, but RP Data just seemed to offer so much more.
    I was aware that many Agents used it, but I’d still be interested to hear if any investors use it and find it worthwhile?
    Read from you soon,
    Gerard

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

Hi Gerard,
    I am also interested in SE Queensland and will be purchasing something there within the next 2-3 months. I hope to be more active in the area and was also thinking of subscribing to something like RP Data. From what resurrect says, it sounds like the most powerful and useful.
    If you’re stil interested in sharing costs, e-mail me at [email protected] to discuss the specifics.
    Cheers,
    Quentin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘RP Data’ is closed to new replies.