Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of C-MoneyC-Money
    Participant
    @c-money

I’m a 21y/o male living on the gold coast. My intention is to purchase an investment property in the next 2-3 months. Not sure if many of you are familiar with Gold Coast but the expansion of a new uni (CQU) at southport will attract rich overseas students needing accomodation close to uni, and surfers paradise. I think this is a great opportunity for me. I know I’m still young but I’m really excited about the poperty market, esp. here, and I figure the earlier I get involved the better. Any advice. I know it will be coming from experience.

Profile photo of susie_langmaid_2susie_langmaid_2
    @susie_langmaid_2

Hi C-Money,
    Good to see you have your head screwed on the right way at the young age of 21. As a first timer make sure you read & re-read this whole site over as it will give you a wealth of knowledge & borrow every book you can get your hands on from the library.
    My partner & I are also Gold Coasters and have I.P.’s here so we really know our ‘stuff’.
    I actually work for builders & developers(who I might add are great!)but there are a lot of them on the Coast that aren’t so can’t stress to you enough to make sure you do every bit of due diligence you can. A few of us “Gold Coasters” get together once a month to discuss investing,on all levels,it’s free, if you’d like to join us just e-mail me [email protected]
    ‘Go for it kid’

Profile photo of C-MoneyC-Money
    Participant
    @c-money

Hi Susie,
    Thanks for your encouragement and advice. Like you said, I am gonna do as much research as I can in order to make a wise decision now, and I want to keep learning so that I can make EXCELLENT decisions in the future. Unfortunately I am having some probs with my e-mail at the moment so i’m not using it. But I would like to be involved with this monthly gathering. Once I get my e-mail sorted I’ll send you a message and please give me the details. Thanks again.

Profile photo of susie_langmaid_2susie_langmaid_2
    @susie_langmaid_2

Hi C-Money,
    Got your reply. Glad to be of any assistance.
    Regards, Susie.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Need Advice’ is closed to new replies.