All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Hi everyone – new member.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of C-MoneyC-Money
    Participant
    @c-money

Hi…I just want to say hello to all members, I look forward to working with you, and i think this site is FANTASTIC.

Profile photo of bkw319bkw319
    Participant
    @bkw319
    Profile photo of Stretch_2Stretch_2
    @stretch_2

Hello

Tell us a bit about yourself.

There are those that LET it happen, and there are those that MAKE it happen!!

Profile photo of C-MoneyC-Money
    Participant
    @c-money

Well I am a 21year old male, “about to MAKE it happen” on the Gold Coast. Currently I am mployed by a company be the name of 21st Century Steelhomes. As the name suggests this company supplies and manufactures steelframes for most designs, but does not build. To satisfy my immediate goal, I intend to purchase an small investment property (unit, duplex) – rent it out to local and overseas students with the concept of positive cashflow hitting me in the head like a hammer! Man I am full of energy, I am ready to go! I’m gonna MAKE it happen, although I would really appreciate some advice from you more experienced individuals. Even though I have all this energy, I realise that I am still young and have a lot to learn, but I am a very keen and able learner…that’s why I am here.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey C-money,
    Welcome to PI.com.
    Sounds like you have the right attitude for success. Just remember that when others are saying you can’t then believe in yourself. There are opportunities out there but in this current market they more time and due diligence to make sure they work. Spend the energy and keep on educating yourself so that you can go ahead in leaps and bounds. Feel free to drop a line anytime.
    [email protected]

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of C-MoneyC-Money
    Participant
    @c-money

Hi Andrew (AD),
    Thanks your advice and encouragement. To me that sort of thing is invaluable because I know it comes from experience so I appreciate it. I do realise that I MUST keep educating myself and staying focused. Thanks for the bit about “believing in yourself” as it applies to me very much. At this age it is hard to rely on a social network with the same goals and drive that I have. None of my friends are thinking about investing in property so it’s causing me to rely on myself to maintain this drive and I LOVE it coz it’s making me so much stronger. ATM I am having some probs. with my e-mail but once that’s sorted I’ll ‘drop you a line’.
    Thanks again Andrew.

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi C-Money,

Welcome to the forum! [:)] Take the opportunity to look around and see the postings. Even the ones that may look unrelated, may actually have a new twist on something old. That’s what I’ve learned here.

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi!

I echo the welcome sentiments.

Thanks for introducing yourself and making a post. By taking action, even this small step, you’re beginning to build momentum.

The next step for you will be to build a plan, set some milestones and then hit the pavements looking for deals.

Good luck and remember that we’re all here to help you on your journey.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hi everyone – new member.’ is closed to new replies.