All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Steve! Unreasonable Request!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of AdofunkAdofunk
    Participant
    @adofunk

I’m about to make an unreasonable request.

I’ll sell my car to raise the capital to attend your seminar.

Problem: I’m an underemployed, penniless recent university graduate who wants to invest in real estate. I’ve been a member of this forum for a couple of months now, though have been off line for a few weeks.

Consequently I missed your offer of a ticket for $1200 or there-abouts.

Now I think your seminar is worth every cent of $2195, though like I’ve said, I don’t have anything. I’ve been living week to week on the dole and my three casual jobs.

Now, this isn’t a sob story, indeed I feel like a cheap skate even putting forward the question.

Here goes: Would you consider giving myself and my equally impoverished friend Craig two of the remaining tickets for the discount rate? We’re happy to make up the difference by the end of the year. I’ll sign anything.

I just feel that I have to take action now, or it’ll never happen. If I can’t make it to this seminar, I’ll have to wait a whole year. That’s 12 more months of grape picking, stock-taking and working on a pig farm!!

I deserve no prefferential treatment. I should have taken advantage of your offer when it was first available.

In closing, I am truly as poor as I say, and I am 100% sincere about property investing as part of my future. I appreciate if you’ve read this far.

Sincerely, Adrian Edlington, SA.

Profile photo of bkw319bkw319
    Participant
    @bkw319

I’d suggest that a private email would be more appropriate than putting him on the spot in this forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Steve! Unreasonable Request!!’ is closed to new replies.