Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

Hi everyone!![:P]

Has anybody attended Steve Navra’s weekend course?

Also, for those of you familiar with him, what are your thoughts on his ‘Cashbond’ technique? (It is basically an annuity purchased with capital gains made on property)

Thanking everyone in advance[:)][:P]

Oscar

Profile photo of AlexandraAlexandra
    Participant
    @alexandra

Hi Oscar,
    I have attended Navra’s course over the weekend. I think his strategy for serviceability is creative. It’s a safe and legal (and which banks will accept) of income stream.
    Having said that, I am new at this game myself. At the moment, I am in the process of finding which strategy will work well for me (i.e. positive cashflow properties or Navra’s whole structure of shares then capital growth properties). What are your thoughts?
    Alexa

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I’ve been to the NAVRA course (late 2001). the course is basically half shares and half property.

His property approach is very different to most people on this forum. He is very in favour of high growth property and advises people to go for the more expensive properties that will have higher growth rates. He offers a free ‘financial consultation’ after the course. I went and he advised me to get out of my wraps as soon as possible! He is not impressed with this strategy to say the least.

The cashbond strategy is his main claim to fame. It is a good strategy, but he charges a price to set it all up (of course), there will also be a loss as the annuity will get you about 5% pa, but will cost you about 6% to use your money from your LOC. He has a tax ruling allowing the loss to be claimed as a deduction against other income as the purpose of teh annuity is to increase borrowing capacity. I don’t know if I would use it, but for many people it appears to work.

It is worth going to the course as it is so cheap (about $300 or less).

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of JayCeeJayCee
    @jaycee

Terryw,

What is Steve Navra’s problem with wraps?

Ethics or financials?

Regards

Jay Cee

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Jay Cee

He sees capital growth as the main way to wealth. And with wraps we are giving that growth away.

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

I also attended Steve’s Melbourne seminar and thought it was very creative and educational.

Steve is an absolute genius and gives very good advice. The weekend seminar costs $286 and really just covers the venue and the buffet lunch that is included – excellent value.

If anyone is serious about investing, i highly recommend this seminar above all others.

As Terry says, Steve advocates investing in high growth suburbs for capital gains and not cashflow as this is the true way to become wealthy.
    He also has an interesting formula for valueing property called rental reality, details of which can be found at:
    http://www.somersoft.com/forums/

Do a search for “Steve Navra” or “cashbond”.

Cashbonds are also a useful tool for those who have hit the DSR wall and are asset rich but have problems servicing debt – ideal for those who are “asset rich, cash poor” like retirees.

If you use Steve’s structure for investing, it’s possible to double your wealth every 5 years assuming you invest in growth properties that grow at 5% per year. This can be easily achieved if you buy well located property as the average for capital cities has been 7.9% over the past 20 years.

The best thing about his strategy is that it is very low risk and also about diversification. The only reason he personally invests in property is to offset his huge gains from shares through negative gearing.

Steve does not advertise at all – all his business is word of mouth and through recommendation as he’s made many, many people financially independent on passive incomes of over $100k p.a. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to retire wealthy to use his strategies and become a client of his soon. He says that he may soon stop new clients coming on board and concentrate on his existing clients.

He has also launched a share fund that looks like a winner. NO fees are charged unless he out performs the All Ords and there are no exit fees either! It is an income fund and will return at least 10% per year. At the moment it’s on track to return over 100% this year!

He has turned the fund management industry on it’s head and will give the industry a huge shakeup with his new fund. Look out for Steve Navra on BRW’s Rich 200 in the coming years as he’s surely Australia’s own Warren Buffet and will also create millionaires of many of his clients.

Profile photo of cashflowcashflow
    Participant
    @cashflow

That’s a big call Quentin, i hope you don’t work for him! [:D]

Only kidding!
    I’ve also heard great things about Steve Navra and really want to attend his weekend seminar but they’re hard to get into, often getting booked out months in advance.

The major difference between Steve and most other advisors/seminar presenters is that he walks his talk and he is super honest with a high standard of ethics. I’ve also heard he’s worth a lot of $$$ and is happy to show others how he did it through his seminar.

Cheers,
    James

Profile photo of JRJR
    @jr

As far as I know his Brisbane course still has places – and yes they do fill fast. I have already booked.

http://www.navra.com.au/courses.html

Jason

Profile photo of AlisonWAlisonW
    Participant
    @alisonw

Good news if you’re in Melbourne and want to attend Steve Navra’s seminar.

I am delighted to inform you that the next course is scheduled for Saturday 12 & Sunday 13 July, at the Rydges Riverwalk Hotel, 649 Bridge Road, Richmond VIC 3121.

The course runs from 9am to 5pm on both days, and catering and parking are included in the price of $286.

Reply here for details on how to make a booking.

Profile photo of jars11jars11
    @jars11

Im on the course at the moment. Day one completed today and back tomorrow. Im enjoying it, and I like what he has to say. I will be interested to see what comes out of the free consultation, but it wont be conducted by him, but through his financial advisers. I will be visiting both the Melbourne office and his Sydney office soon enough, and will post results of this.
    Jars

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

very interesting, thanks, will look out for Mr. Navra
    cheers-
    Mini

http://www.vocalbureau.com

Profile photo of HarrisHarris
    @harris

Alison,
    I would like to attend Steve Nevra’s seminar…how do I go about it..??
    Cheers,

Profile photo of jars11jars11
    @jars11

Harris,
    Go to http://www.navra.com.au and send them an email. He has another Melb cource in Oct 03 but Id get in now as it goes fast. You’ll be very glad you did. I will be visiting his Sydney offices next week.
    Jars

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Steve Navra’ is closed to new replies.