All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Property development help needed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hello all.

I require the help of you guys. I am currently looking into developing some property and i have so far made contact with a builder. What i was needing was your input on the type of costs i’d be up for. Obviously i don’t want building costs cause that is what the builder will tell me, but i do want a list of the type of costs that i may be up for, such as Getting the plans through council etc. I’m not after a dollar amount, i just want to make sure i haven’t left any costs out in my analysis. I want to cover everything.

I haven’t done anything like this before so i’m jumping in the deep end. In saying that i don’t want peoples advice on whether it is a good idea or a bad idea, all i’d like is the information so that i can make a decision based on the facts.

Steve, I know you’d be able to help me with outlining the types of costs involved, so your input would be greatly appreciated. I also know that there are some brilliant investors out there, so please share with me your experiences.

Thanking you all in advance.

David

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Property development help needed’ is closed to new replies.