All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Danny & Paul Hanna

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of HurricaneHurricane
    @hurricane

Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with Danny & Paul Hanna. They are running seminars presently, and have been advertising a lot on Radio and in the API.

I couldn’t find any web site, to find any more info.

Cheers

Profile photo of jassepjassep
    @jassep

Hi Hurricane,

Your best bet is to do a search of this (and other) forums. There has been plenty of discussion about them here.

Kindest Regards
    Jason S
    ++++++++++++++++
    Check out my E-Bay Auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jayess70&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Profile photo of Jason2Jason2
    @jason2

Hello Hurricane,

They run a company in Sydney called Morgan Pacific and have a website too called morganpacific.com

You should be able to find out more about them from their site, but for some objective opinions read the forums as jassep suggested.

regards

Jh

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi
    I have recently attended the 3hr seminar in Adelaide that the Hanna brothers were doing and I have just posted a message to see if anyone has attended their $4000+ seminar in Sydney (I think).
    as I would like to know how beneficial it was.

To find their site go to http://www.morganpacific.com
    as that is the business that they trade under.
    They claim to have made 60 million dollars in the last 5 years between them.
    They were interesting to listen to and the way they explained things seemed so easy – but of course it wouldnt be so simple unless you attend the big seminar and are given CD’s with their legal documents already drawn up.
    Go to their $59 seminar – its worth the money with a money guarantee refund – listen and decide for yourself.

Goodluck!

Profile photo of Freedom_2Freedom_2
    @freedom_2

Paul and danny hanna,i have been to their introductory seminars for the past 2 x years but never the weekend one, but i have friends that have and they all hype.These guys are property developers and with some rehabs on the side.they projects are in homebush,pennant hills district,they do not do positive cash flow deals nor do they go into country areas,They do options.Any hair dressers out there,you to can be a multi millionaire as this is what theses guys were in the late 90’S.To get all of their information they had knowledge from 3 different property multi millionaires and just basically worked around them to create their own company.They are smart,very smart,and look at for the yellow ferrari it does exist.Want to know more!

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

I had the good fortune to be at a seminar run by them with Bernard Zick. Great stuff! As posted previously, it was all on different ways of using options that were very creative. Apparently ol’ Bernard’s been around the tracks for a very long time and claims to have trained 23 known property “guru’s” (the only one I recognised in the list was Robert Allen).
    The book I read by Paul Hanna a while back was a bit bland (of the “You can DO it! Yes, you CAN! REALLY!” school) but the seminar was excellent. Can’t speak for what Paul & Danny themselves are like as speakers, but in my mind every one’s a great source of knowledge. You just need to decide which area of their lives you want to learn from, and as Anthony Robbins puts it (grossly paraphrased) whether that aspect should be “an inspiration or a warning” to you!
    The (property) options course I did was, thankfully, an inspiration. [:)]

Quasimodo

Profile photo of Freedom_2Freedom_2
    @freedom_2

quosimado,
    Please correrct me if i am wrong, but the paul hanna of the ( you can do it and believe and acheive books ) is not the same person as paul and danny hanna(That own morgan Pacific.).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Danny & Paul Hanna’ is closed to new replies.