All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Robert Kiyosaki a conman?

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

One more book to definitely check out…
    up there with ‘richest man in babylon’…

it’s called
    ‘who moved my cheese?’
    really funny, short, cute, and great message.!
    which is, how to deal with change!

Profile photo of Freedom_2Freedom_2
    @freedom_2

Hey Quetin,Let me know when you have such a positive impact on millions of people around the world and then i will buy your book as well.

Profile photo of InfoSquidInfoSquid
    @infosquid

Did anyone ever really think there WAS a “rich dad”? I always assumed it was a fable. An analogy. That’s the way it’s written.

I mean, think about it. Do YOU remember that kind of detailed information about conversations you had when you were 9 years old?

There’s nothing in any of the Rich Dad series that’s genuinely new. It has ALL been written elsewhere. The beauty of that series is that Kiyosaki simplified it and made the concepts easy for anyone to grasp. (The “cashflow quandrant” is a stunning conceptual model.)

Rich Dad is a STORY to expand one’s thinking. It’s not a perfectly-written story by any means (some parts are downright terrible), but its success is easily attributable to its general accessibility.

Is it dangerous? Well, if anyone really thinks so, maybe they should ask themselves WHY they’re threatened by it? It’s just a book, after all. If you don’t like it, bin it. There’s “dangerous information” everywhere.

One thing I’ll say for John Reed and his commendable investigative journalism, though. He MUST be successful at real estate: It appears he’s got all the time in the world.

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I always thought the books were semi fictional too, but a great, simple read.
    I have Kiyosaki to thank for making my husband understand good debt vs bad debt. Up until he read his books, my husband would NEVER have gone into debt for anything.
    Now we have plenty of good debt, and although I don’t think he’s always comfortable with it, at least he accepts it as a way to move forward.
    I think Kiyosaki is like any other motivational/wealth creation writer – take the nuggets of wisdom from in amongst the padding, and use them.
    I’ve never found any book that is the be all and end all of books in this field, but every book I read usually teaches me something of value, and so I keep reading.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of mradelaidemradelaide
    @mradelaide

roberts advise is second to none.
    ive read alot of books,been to seminars and robert walks the talk.
    his seminars are cheap for what you get, a truck load of knowledge,his books tape sets etc are brilliant.
    anyone questioning robert better question themselves or the the mudslingers.
    10 out 0f 10 [:0)]

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Robert Kiyosaki a conman?’ is closed to new replies.