All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Anyone know about National Investment Institute ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of 111111111111
    Participant
    @111111

I have been to a seminar (free of charge)run by the National Investment Institute.

I also met one of their senior consultants (free of charge).

The consultant explained how to buy a property at 15-20% below the market price (ie. whole sale price) and mazinne fund

Finally, they offered me a course (Investment Mastery Program) to attend.
    The course fee is A$15000.

Has anyone heard of the course ?

Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

It’s run by Henry Kaye. [}:)]

The name should be enough to put you off (let alone the $15,000!)

Safe and happy investing [;)]

Oscar

Profile photo of WillieWillie
    @willie

Hi there,

I too have been to that same seminar with an open mind, and also completed a free of charge consultant session. I was amazed to find out the course fee. However before this, I asked some questions of the consultant, who was not totally convincing, nor did I receive a reply to an e-mail question I asked the following day; not knowing alot about the leader Henry Kaye it was also not exciting to know that he will be facing civil and criminal proceedings; not to mention a website that was under construction for at least a week – not a great level of comfort given a $15k investment in knowledge.
    I do believe innocent until proven guilty, therefore I took Steve’s advice to me, and extracted the free information I felt beneficial to me from NII, then I have reverted to the forums to build my knowledge, access to publications and have signed up for the seminar end of May. At the very least if Steve was a con (no offence Steve) then I’d be more prepared to invest in a $2k loss than a four year payment plan costing $15k.
    My last point re: NII, is they don’t seem to rate highly among the forum members, which at the moment have been more helpful and provided comfort to me.
    Hope it may help. I guess at the end of the day, it is your choice.

Regards, Willie.[:)]

Profile photo of jassepjassep
    @jassep

Hi 111111,

ASIC is investigating HK and his company NII for openly stating in some of their publicity material that they are ‘ASIC approved’, which ASIC is contesting in court.

Integrity is important – where does this leave HK & his company. Even if innocent until proven guilty… ;o)

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/ASIC_PUB.NSF/byid/BAEEC077B29FB755CA256CDF0007D1E1?opendocument

Kindest Regards
    Jason S
    ++++++++++++++++
    Check out my E-Bay Auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jayess70&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

One of my friends *was* one of their main testamonials who would get up and talk about NII at their introductory sales pitche…ahem, “seminars”. Let’s just say that since discovering the properties she bought with them had been over valued by about 20-25% each and that they’ve lost $50k each while the Syndey property boom was still on, she’s not exactly their biggest fan anymore…

Oh and that’s not even mentioning the two friends I have who are currently in legal disputes with NII…

Caveat emptor! (Buyer beware)

Quasimodo

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I know someone that did the course. $15K personal loan. 2years later still has the loan which makes it hard to qualifiy for a housing loan!!!

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of seahorseseahorse
    @seahorse

As an architect with 20 years experience in the property industry, I would not recommend to anyone that they spend their money on the NII course – it’s not worth it in my opinion.
    Furthermore, if you have been ‘stung’ by NII I would like to hear from you. I am having some ‘discussions’ with NII about there busines practices. I am also preparing a story for the ASIC and the media about their activities.[:)]

I can be contacted via http://www.homecall.com.au or email [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know about National Investment Institute ?’ is closed to new replies.