All Topics / The Treasure Chest / RE:Wanted! Serious Apprentice Millionaire Investor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

quote:

Then I remembered a promise I’d made to myself in 2001 when I retired from accounting. I said that I’d never sell my time again. As such I offering this as a gift, BUT only if you can satisfy three conditions:

Condition #1 – You must pay and attend the next Australian property investing masters event (see details below).

Condition #2 – You must convince me that you have the dedication and commitment to succeed. I want to feature you in my upcoming book, so it’ll be no good if you only make $500,000 or so. I need property millionaires!

Condition #3 – You must do everything that I coach you to do and stick with the program for at least twelve months and agree to let me publish your story.

Hi Steve,

With a little coaxing, I have convinced a friend to join me on the next Australian property investing masters event. We purchased our tickets today!

I saw your message regarding the search for Serious Apprentice Millionaire Investors and I WANT IN!!![:D]

I was wondering if you could offer any suggestions on what I can do to convince you that I am serious about this!

I am 22, but have a very solid income for someone my age. I only currently own one property (in which I live) – I have since realised the errors of my ways and am contemplating selling up in order to free up some cash for positive cashflow investment activities. I am currently scoping a number of regions in which to focus my energies!

I know I will become a multi-millionaire, and that positive cashflow property investing is the vehicle I will use – it’s only a matter of when I will reach my goal!

Let me know what I have to do – I REALLY want to be your Guinea Pig!!

mailto:[email protected]

Cheers,

Graeme

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

I’m sure there are others here who would appreciate hearing about this, too steve! [;)]

How about a post to the board? Other than attending PM there’s not a great deal of info on who you’re looking for.

BTW Great idea! All the best with your book!

Quasimodo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘RE:Wanted! Serious Apprentice Millionaire Investor’ is closed to new replies.