Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Pro investorPro investor
    Participant
    @pro-investor

Hi just wondering how most of you make the offers on a lot of houses do you go and inspect all of them and then make offers or do you send out a heap and if any come back accepting then inspect the house.

Thanks Rob[8D]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Personally Robert I usually will not make an offer on a place unless I inspect it first. If I can’t get there but the agent says it is good I will through in a clause of Subject to an inspection to the complete satisfaction of the purchaser.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

“Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.”
    Lat., “Seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow.”
    -Horace, Odes

Profile photo of NathanNathan
    @nathan

quote:

Hi just wondering how most of you make the offers on a lot of houses do you go and inspect all of them and then make offers or do you send out a heap and if any come back accepting then inspect the house.

Thanks Rob[8D]

Hi Bob,

I used to make heaps of offers and hope that I got one or two accepted (following the advice of some American literature). This tended to anoy the real estate agents, and they did not want to work with me in the future.

Now I actively try to build team relationships with real estate agents, and tell them what I am looking for. This allows me to leverage my time and create happy outcomes for all. I would also suggest you become familiar with the ‘fair middle ground’ negotiation strategy that Steve uses. It is featured in ‘property secrets’ – well worth the investment.

Cheers, and happy investing

Nathan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘offers’ is closed to new replies.