Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RachelRachel
    @rachel

Hi guys
    Im sitting here on the computer reading the forums and thought I would share this with all of you. Im in Qld and am a single Mum and have just purchased my 4th property since purchasing the wrap library. Steve inspired me so much into the belief that hey I can do this Wrap thing! And a bit of sheer determination on my part. I was painting the verander to day in the highset house I just purchased with a spray gun. To get the job done quicker! When my 3 children came up and said
    “Mum why are you painting our car too” To my horror the wind had picked up the overspray and covered our XR with white dots! Looked real nice on the emerald green:) So needless to say my set back was then scrubbing the car with turps for the rest of the afternoon. Thought I would share that with you so you dont make the same mistake!
    Oh well set back today but back out there tommorrow I have a goal to own 30 properties by May 10th 2004. I started in december and 4 down already. SUCCESS IS MY ONLY OPTION FAILURES NOT.
    I’m glad I can laugh at this set back today though
    Cheers Rachel
    Don’t just sit there and say yes but, JUST DO IT!

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Rachel,

That is fantastic to hear that you have gone so far in such a short period of time. Congatulations and keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Matt [:)]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Rachel,
    That truly is awesome. Congratulations. With that drive I am sure you will get there. You make me rethink my stratgey by your boldness. Two question …..are you wrapping or renting the properties ??
    Are you a fellow Brisbanite ??

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

“Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.”
    Lat., “Seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow.”
    -Horace, Odes

Profile photo of RachelRachel
    @rachel

HI AD
    thankyou for you words of encouragement. I have been wanting to make contact with you as Steve rang me a few months ago and said that you would be a good person to talk with about Wraps In Qld. He said he would email you my name but not sure if he did or not. He must be a busy Man!
    To answer your Questions, one has a tenent in until April two are still in contract and one I am just finishing painting inside and out I will wrap these. I am autually heading down to brisbane this afternoon but actually live in Hervey Bay you can email me on [email protected]
    Keep in Touch
    Rachel
    Success is my only option Failures Not

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Set Backs’ is closed to new replies.