All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Market Value > Contract price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of matduquamatduqua
    @matduqua

Please help.
    I have secured a property for a price that 10% less than current market value.
    My cash flow is low, I only have 5% plus satmp duty.
    I am having difficulty in borrowing 95% due to my high commitment (fail the serviceability test, try ANZ, BankWest & NAB).

Is there a work around solution?

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

How about taking an investor on board, one who will lend you enough money to get you down to an LVR you can borrow at (ie 80%).
    You can then either work out a profit sharing arrangement with the investor, or pay them a straight % return on their funds.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Is the vendor willing to carry some of the debt back as a second mortgage. Offer them above market rates to provide an incentive and see what happens.You never know till you ask.
    Have you got a good Mortgage broker onto the case. They often can see solutions we can’t.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

“Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.”
    -Anon.

Profile photo of hilaryhilary
    @hilary

David O’Brien is a broker who mite b able 2 help – but u would probably be looking at a non-conforming loan and the rates would be steep. If u want to contact him, his email is
    [email protected]. Good luck[;)]

Profile photo of TheBTheB
    @theb

Hi all

1) If you are confident that the market is rising, go for a long settlement (at least 6 months) and hope that the market rises enough for you to get in at new valuation (hopefully closer to the magic 80%)

2) sign it up and on sell to another invstor, again requiring longer settlement

3) variation on 2) is to sign up with a long cooling off clause and then try to find some else to assign it to

4) get a long settlement and work in your J.o.b. to raise sufficient funds to lower the LVR required.

5) If the deal is looking good numbers wise, offer some friends a piece of the pie either based on a fixed % return on their investment or as equity partners (now there are a lot of issues in this baby, believe me [:D])

Mmm that’s all for now

cheers

the B person [:)]

Profile photo of matduquamatduqua
    @matduqua

Thankyou everyone for your advise.
    I will give it a try.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Market Value > Contract price’ is closed to new replies.