All Topics / The Treasure Chest / steve i have one question

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Steve if your cash positive investments are doing so well why do you have this site? why are you charging $2195 to attend your work shops? I put it to you that you are praying on hard working Austrlians who are trying too get ahead, i also have proof that you have more than one id on this forum. You are a crook and you will be found out. Good bye

Profile photo of mrhedgemrhedge
    @mrhedge

Tails777
    Perhaps he is trying to help [hard working Australians]i presume this is something you are not familiar with ,this realy deserves a lengthy reply but who can be botherd.Its after midnight on your side of the country so why dont you loosen the grip and go to sleep

Positivly yours Andy

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Tails,
    It’s cool to have an opinion but sledging helps no one. People come here of their own free will and read. It’s up to them (and you) whether they act or not. Tell us all who is Steve’s mysterious ID ? Accusations or fact ??
    Sounds like you are in deisagreeance with the philosophy so don’t follow it. That is good for you.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

“A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.”
    -David Brink

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I’m disappointed in you Tails. Up until now you have provided the stimulus for some interesting debate about differing investment strategies. Steve has taken many of your criticisms of his strategy on the chin, accepting that different people believe different things work.
    So I’m disappointed by this sudden, unprovoked attack on Steve.
    I don’t know Steve well enough to know his “ulterior” motive for anything he does, but having met him a couple of times, he’s a nice, friendly, helpful sort of bloke, one I’d be happy to count as a friend. Yes, he’s a businessman, but quite frankly despite the money to be made, I don’t think he’d do half the stuff he does unless he also had a passion to share his strategy for success with others to help them achieve success too.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of YoungGunYoungGun
    @younggun

Hey Tails

ever heard of the saying “one step forewards, 2 steps backwards”? Don’t worry, I will think of you when I make my first million.

Steve, keep up the good work[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Always set your goals further than you can reach
    – Then stretch that little bit further

Profile photo of zizziz
    Participant
    @ziz

I am with you Felicity.

I think tails has finally shown his spots, simply regurgatating words without any real substance.

If you look at his posts people have addressed his concerns, answerred his question etc but he does not acknowledge anybody instead each new post is directly aimed at Steve.

This to me seems like he had an axe to grind the whole time and all he set out to achieve is a massive stir and attack on Steve.

Tails I do wish you the best and that you do sort out your demons as they will get in the way of sound investing.

Cheers

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Tails277,

OK. You’ve had your say, unsubstantiated and without basis as it is.

My opinion is that it is much easier to be Chicken Little than it is to be Nostradamus.

Please honour your word and don’t come back.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

quote:

Good bye

Finally something Tails has said that everyone can agree with.

Cheers,

Matt. [:D]

Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

Tails277 You’re a D*#khead!!!![xx(]

Profile photo of ChrisBedfordChrisBedford
    Participant
    @chrisbedford

“The dog barks but the caravan moves on…”

Chris B
    http://www.tradingsecrets.com.au

Profile photo of mitchmitch
    @mitch

Gee Tails, looks like youve shown your true colors now! l think my interpretation of you thinking of us as foolish wasnt too far off the mark at all. Never mind,ive had a real giggle at what I thought you were trying to do BUT its a pity you feel the need to cast aspersions at Steve McKnight anonamously , maybe your a politican who is used to making acusations under parlamentry privalige, making you a bit shy of using your own name to accuse Steve McKnight of sculdugery , a bit cowardly l think Never mind , you know what they say about swings and roundabouts. Good luck tails , l think your going to need it. PS My poor spelling is only surpassed by the speed at which l type.

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Tails277

All of your posts of the past week have been suggesting that “we” the PI community need to look at other means of making our fortune … but know when somebody does have another means (Steve’s forum and seminars) you want to chop that down too. Hmmmm! Sour Grapes, Tall Poppies, who knows but the one thing I have really wanted to say to you is that you are not here to “save” any of us, we are all here to make our own informed decisions. Many are here to learn and share thougths and experiences. Your input of late has been interesting and a positive perspective to keep all options open, but what i spend my money on, be it books, tapes, courses or real estate is my business and it shouldn’t be keeping you awake at night. So stop trying to save us, we don’t want you too!

Leigh K

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

OK,

What’s been said covers just about all the bases.

Let’s move on!

Bye

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘steve i have one question’ is closed to new replies.