Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of TessieTessie
    @tessie

Hi

I am looking at purchasing a villa in Perth and am able to do so now if I use the government keystart loan, as I do not have a full deposit saved. If I went through a bank it would take me a year to save the full deposit.

I would like to know people’s thoughts on the keystart loan and if it is better for me to wait a year or to get into property as soon as possible. I am going to renovate the villa, which will give me more capital to enable me to purchase a second property within 18 months.

I purchased a property years ago so I do not qualify for the first home owners grant.

Profile photo of jassepjassep
    @jassep

Hi Tessie,

I assume you will be using the villa as your home (ie. Principal Place of Residence)? I am not sure that the keystart loans are available to investors, but I could be wrong.

Without really looking into it fully, I cannot see that there is a problem with your idea – but it comes down to what you actually want to achieve…I presume, also, that you are confident that you will be able to increase the capital value of the property significantly?

Kindest Regards
    Jason S
    ++++++++++++++++
    Check out my E-Bay Auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jayess70&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Tessie,

Can you provide more information about “KeyStart”, such as a weblink?

I have heard about it , but would like to know more information before commenting further.

Thanks,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Keystart’ is closed to new replies.