All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Danny & Paul Hanna

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of Dave_4Dave_4
    @dave_4

Hi everyone, found an advertisement for Danny & Paul Hanna (in Perth) for a property investing “info” night, and was wondering if anyone has attended any of their classes and if they are worth seeing or are they just more “trendy” gurus that sell you the same thing over and over again? Would like to hear your comments if worth going to see as I believe self education and re education are important factors to development.

Profile photo of jassepjassep
    @jassep

Hi Dave,

I found D&P Hanna’s full course to be very good. I would recommend at least going to the info evening at the Burswood to get a feel for what they have to say. It’s only $59 ($49 for grps of 3) so it is a relatively small amt for quite a lot of info.

Kindest Regards
    Jason S
    ++++++++++++++++
    Check out my E-Bay Auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jayess70&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Profile photo of YoungGunYoungGun
    @younggun

Im going to the D&P Hanna info night at burswood, I can’t afford to go to any courses yet, but I love going to info nights as they get me excited!

Even if I hear the same things I have heard at other seminars I’m sure somethings will be different and as Steve says “success comes from doing things differently”. I think that $60 could save me $60,000

[:P]

//////////////////////////////////
    Always set your goals further than you can reach
    – Then stretch that little bit further

Profile photo of TheBTheB
    @theb

Hey YG

I like how you think !

I reckon that it is really how it works too; because everyone learns differently, something that you hear will prompt a thought, or solidify an idea, and then your $60k plus more comes rolling along in the future.

I go to as many events as I can, read, talk to other investors, etc all because I reckon that I just don’t know it all and (best of all) I never will [:)]

the B

Profile photo of Dan260Dan260
    @dan260

i am also going to the seminar night on tuesday. what are other peoples experiences with this seminar info. has it been useful?

Profile photo of Stretch_2Stretch_2
    @stretch_2

Hi Dave,

Danny & Paul were meant to come to Kalgoorlie for a seminar, but couldnt muster up the numbers. As a result they sent me a video of one of their Melbourne seminars (4 hours worth!) I have watched this video 3-4 times and love going back over all the info. If you ask me, the seminar would be well worth it, and their followup course looks really enticing.

@younggun

hey Stretch

Where could I get my hands on their seminar video

email [email protected]

Thanks

Profile photo of Stretch_2Stretch_2
    @stretch_2

Hi Ryan,

Ive been looking everywhere for the info that came with the video, but I mustve thrown it out.
    I know at the start of the video they had some details, but alas my vhs is broken. I will try and come up with an answer for you. It really is a good learning tool as you can go over and over the info.I have a book here from Paul Hanna, You Can Sell It. In the back it has his persoanal email, you might want to try that in the meantime.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of darrenbdarrenb
    @darrenb

Its probably the best valued intro seminar for $59 for 4 hours. They talk actual deals, not the usual 95% Ozzies will end up broke, cliched crap you here from most presenters.

@younggun

Thanx Stretch!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Danny & Paul Hanna’ is closed to new replies.