All Topics / The Treasure Chest / getting finance differently

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Pro investorPro investor
    Participant
    @pro-investor

hi i would like to know if rick otton’s wrap pack is the same as steve’s about getting finance do they both tell the bank straight up what there doing with the property cause I spoke to someone doing wraps for 2 years and he said that he tells the bank nothing and this to me doesn’t seem right cause the bank can get you on due of sale.

Thanks Rob [:)]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I’m not sure what Rick’s product says on the matter but I strongly advocate 100% disclosure.

It makes no sense to build an empire on foundations of anything else than total honesty.

Sure, it might be harder to get deals across the line… but it is peace of mind that what you are doing has been properly set up.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of BobPriceBobPrice
    Participant
    @bobprice

Hi,

There was a guy at one of Steve’s Seminars who could get 100% disclosure finance. He set up a website http://www.wrapfinance.com.au.

Sadly, it looks like most lenders now shy away from wraps. Has anyone got a broker who can organise finance with 100% disclosure?

Profile photo of 27RED27RED
    Participant
    @27red

Hi guys

I am talking with a broker at the moment that say’s he can definately do 100% disclosure mortgages. I have not put a deal through with him yet though. FYI his name is Craig Waiwiri and his email is [email protected]

Hope this helps

Cheers

Wes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘getting finance differently’ is closed to new replies.