All Topics / Opinionated! / Anyone here from SA?

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Profile photo of InvestagataInvestagata
    @investagata

Im from Adelaide too. I do a lot of reading of the posts here. Trying to learn as much as possible. Only have one IP so far but looking for my next.
    Getting together wld be a great idea. My email address is [email protected][:)]

Profile photo of Brett2Brett2
    Participant
    @brett2

Hi all Sounds like us south aussies can have our own seminar but instead of money everyone might have to bring a dish[:)] I am from Kingston in the south east and would like to be part of your gathering of the minds. my email is [email protected] God to see some one willing to organise everything Your are a legend summo.
    Regards Brett

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hi Guys,

i’m from adelaide too……only starting but been doing lots of research and am ready to buy our first IP, we are building a house at Evandale at the moment…..

Summo, i received the seminar invite from Rick Otten too, unfortunately we just purchased our tickets yesterday cause we couldn’t find a third person…..i should have waited!

A get together would be a great……count me in!

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

anyone can email me anytime at [email protected]

Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

Hi Adeladeans,
    Oscar Senior, Your suggestion is a good one and so far have received a good response. however I need you and any other interested people to send me an email address to keep you advised of the inaugural meeting, we can then work out numbers re a venue and a possible agenda & points of discussion
    Regards summo

Profile photo of rogerramjetrogerramjet
    @rogerramjet

Hi all,
    If there’s a list of people for a potential get-together, please add my email – [email protected] .
    An option for organising a gathering could be to use http://landlords.meetup.com . Anyone else think it would be a good idea to use this?

Cheers,
    Mike

Profile photo of AaronAaron
    Participant
    @aaron

Hello fellow Adeladians. I am basically looking for a ‘time partner’. Whilst I have one very good investment in Greenwith, I am having trouble dedicating the time to comprehensive research for future aquisitions. I have plenty of equity/cash, but would really benefit from having a partner who could help source deals. I’m sure there are plenty of win-win’s available for the right team.

Summo – i’ll send you my email to add to your list. I would love to meet with some like minded individuals

Happy Investing!

Profile photo of rajohn1rajohn1
    @rajohn1

quote:

Hi Guy’s,On a clear day I can see you.I’m from Broken Hill.Mick[:D]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Aaron

Please email me at [email protected], lets have a chat!

Regards Bear

quote:

Hello fellow Adeladians. I am basically looking for a ‘time partner’. Whilst I have one very good investment in Greenwith, I am having trouble dedicating the time to comprehensive research for future aquisitions. I have plenty of equity/cash, but would really benefit from having a partner who could help source deals. I’m sure there are plenty of win-win’s available for the right team.

Summo – i’ll send you my email to add to your list. I would love to meet with some like minded individuals

Happy Investing!

Profile photo of rajohn1rajohn1
    @rajohn1

quote:

Hi Guy’s,On a clear day I can see you.I’m from Broken Hill.Mick[:D]

Mick, I’m in Adelaide but I also have some properties in Broken Hill, including one which I think would like to sell with a 12% yield, – if you or anyone else is interested please give me a call on 0414 602903 or email me on [email protected]

It is difficult to manage from Adelaide – needs a local to look after it.

Profile photo of Wally50Wally50
    @wally50

Hi property boy. I’m from Adelaide too and wondering where all the so called bargains are. I have been searching the papers and the internet and have found only one property so far that meets the 11 sec formula. Unfortunately it is way out of my price range. Any ideas[Javascript:insertsmilie(‘[:)]’);:)]

Profile photo of VladDrakVladDrak
    @vladdrak

Hi Everyone,
    Great to read some SA messages! My partner and I have just bought our first home. A 2br unit in Klemzig for $160,000. Would it be best to knuckle down and pay that joint off before investing in something else? Or I was thinking of getting the loan down to about $70,000, refinance and then rent it out and get some positive cash flow happening, while we live in a similar property. What do you guys think? Or should we negative gear out first home. How do you get started!! Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

Hi Adeladeans, I have been able to secure a venue for the Adeladean Real Estate Investors Group (AREIG) Meeting on the 21st Oct. It will be upstairs at the Cafe De Val on the corner of Pultney and Pirie St Adelade 6-30pm registration for a 7pm start. Please let me know if you can make it so I can let them know numbers. [email protected]. Regards Ray

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.