All Topics / Opinionated! / Anyone here from SA?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Profile photo of Property_BoyProperty_Boy
    @property_boy

Gidday guys, just wanted to know if any of you here are from Adelaide. Maybe we could correspond and bounce ideas and tips of each other???? Any takers??

Profile photo of davlyndavlyn
    @davlyn

Property boy
    Hi am from sa but not adelaide..just up the coast
    Whyalla..still good to hear from anybody in sa as everybody seems to be from the east coast..

Profile photo of MikeRobinsonMikeRobinson
    @mikerobinson

Hi Guy’s,On a clear day I can see you.I’m from Broken Hill.Mick[:D]

Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

quote:

Woops! Havnt got the hang of this yet. (My First post, Sorry)
    I’m from Adelaide & I agree, we do seem to get overlooked by seminars, magazines, & information providers. I would like to chat to like minded Adelaideans about positive geared I/Ps, purchase planning, finance, accounting, mentoring and generally swapping ideas for mutual benefit. I’m not sure how to go about this on this forum. Any tips anyone?

Profile photo of robbo1robbo1
    @robbo1

Howdy all

Yep, I’m from SA too, in the Adelaide Hills. I just joined the site as I’m looking to get a 2nd investment property. Been fairly pleased with the 1st, in Bridgewater. Had it about 8 years, always tenanted. Jumped in CV from $100K to about $180K.

I’m looking at 3 places for a 2nd property and would appreciate any comments:

1. stick to the Adelaide Hills – Bridgewater, Mt.Barker etc
    2. South Coast – Victor, Pt Elliot, Goolwa
    3. Darwin – do you think the rail link will give some returns on CV?

Profile photo of davlyndavlyn
    @davlyn

Robbol..
    You may be right about Darwin but would take some seting up so far away.. I have some famly down south and it is looking v good thay get some good reterns, Victor, Pt Elliot, Goolwa all are on the move.some good propertys.
    Hope it works out.
    Dave..

All can see the tactics by which I concur,none can see the strategies out of which victory has evolved…

@summo

Hi All,
    It looks like there are a few Adelaidians with like minded interests.If you would like to contact me so we can get together for a chat and maybe form a group to help each other with investments my email is [email protected] I have four investment properties so far and am looking at ways to increase this substantially over the next few years.
    Regards Summo

Profile photo of mradelaidemradelaide
    @mradelaide

i not from adelaide but its the back of my hand i have ny properties there my email is [email protected] [8D]

Profile photo of gettingtheregettingthere
    @gettingthere

im from adelaide and i think its a good idea for a group discussion at some satge, maybe after easter. Im in the Western suburbs.. [email protected]

Profile photo of dosserdosser
    @dosser

Property boy

..I’m from Adelaide and have only just joined this forum I have three properties and have just got the foundations down on two town houses in Seacombe gardens ( not sure if I would do it again) I think it would be a great idea to get together.

email is [email protected]

cheers

Profile photo of AnaBananaAnaBanana
    Participant
    @anabanana

Hi Adelaidians,

I am very interested in buying in SA. Im from adel but have recently moved to syd for work. Would love to be involved in some more chatting about the market.

My email address is [email protected]

Cheers

Profile photo of MarcusMarcus
    @marcus

Hi all,

My name is Mark and we are just staring our search for our first postive cash flow property – we have severalnegative geared and liveing in Adelaide – would like to meet like minded investors with the view of helping all to leapfrog the learning curve.

Regards, mark

Profile photo of MarcusMarcus
    @marcus

Hi all,

My email is [email protected] – look forward to getting together,

Regards,

Mark

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

hi all

im alf im from adelaide and be great to hook up and chat.

I have one investment property at this stage looking to change investment strategy still within property or changing slightly.

feel free to send me an email [email protected]

best to all
    regards alf

Profile photo of PropertyInvestorPropertyInvestor
    @propertyinvestor

Hi davlyn,

Any chance you could leave me your email address or email me at [email protected]

I would like to ask you several questions if you don’t mind.

Thanks,
    Mannie.

“It’s too late to go back and make a brand new start, but from today you make a brand new end”.

@summo

I just received info about Rick Otten coming to Adelaide on Tues 23rd Sept. I may be a good opportunity to find out more about sourcing positive cashflow I/Ps, and also to meet & maybe toss around a few ideas. We can get a discount if three or more people attend of $10 ea from $39 to $29. Let me know if you are interested. Regards Summo

Profile photo of OscarSnrOscarSnr
    @oscarsnr

Hi Property Boy. I’m also from Adelaide. Looking to buy my first positively geared property. I’m with you my friend, would be good to get together and share ideas etc. All we need on this site is for someone from SA to become the central station for contact, then we can take it form there to organise face to face discussion forum. I must apologise but I can’t utilise my work numbers for personal ventures. Sorry. If someone else can, I’m happy to chat.

Profile photo of FesterFester
    @fester

I’m from Adelaide!

Have 5 properties and one in the pipeline, if the bank is kind to me!!

email is: [email protected]

@summo

G’Day Adelaidians,
    I am happy to act as central point or go-between if you would like to email me [email protected] with your suggestions for meeting place, date, time, agenda items and any other ideas you may have to get things mobile. I can then send emails to all interested people with a deadline of say about two weeks to the initial meeting. Regards Ray

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Greetings all Adelaidians. I am From Salisbury and always keen to catch up with like minded people. I can be contacted on Mob Ph 0407 607 890 or Email [email protected] If Via email please put in heading property investment or similar otherwise it may be deleted as spam.

Thanks

Peter (Bear) Ruwette

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.