Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

A question for all,

I am interested to know what most people purchase wraps on in terms of LVR. I have heard of 80% and 90% being common, has anyone used 95%? If 95% is used, does this mean that the new buyer could have more equity than the wrapper if a large deposit is taken?

I know that the cash on cash return would be much better on 95% but just want to be wary of the pitfalls on this.

Any help will be appreciated. [:)]

Cheers,

Matt.

Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

Hi Matt

I have used 95% for all my wraps. The cash on cash return is great, with some having a return of infinity. This has occurred, as the deposit I have received has been greater than my costs.

If 95% is used, your loan amount may be greater than the purchaser if they provide a large deposit. I guess the way you get around this is to put more down as a deposit i.e. a 90% lend, with your banking institution.

Hope this helps

Oscar

Profile photo of jassepjassep
    @jassep

Hi Oscar,

Any chance you might be able to share how you get 95% LVR for your wraps on a consistent basis – don’t the Mortgage Insurers get ‘antsy’ about it?

If you don’t mind, I’d love to know…

Kindest Regards
    Jason S
    ++++++++++++++++
    Check out my E-Bay Auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jayess70&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that 95% LVR was a possibility and others were doing it. In almost all the scenarios I run on properties with my excel spreadsheet, 95% LVR gets a return of 80% or higher.

Now all I need is a lender who will let me do lots of these deals. Do you mind if I ask who you use?

Cheers,

Matt.

Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

Matt

See my previous post dated 11/02/2003. The topic was called 95% LVR.

Cheers

Oscar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wrap LVR’ is closed to new replies.