All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Question for the wrappers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kaza4kkaza4k
    @kaza4k

Hi everyone

i dont know that much about wraps (or anything yet)lol but one question that i do have is this
    when you purchase a property that you are going to wrap to someone and say that is for about 25 years, i assume that the profit that you would be making out of that you would put back in to buy more and wrap more but if thats all you do then what happens at the end of the deal in say ,25 years if thats the way you work it, your left with nothing. no property and no income
    obviously i must be missing something so would someone please explain.

thankyou karen [:D]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

hey there,

There are two things that u should be aware of. Wraps are to generate +ve cashflow by profiting or claiming the difference in the repayments. As you said b4 that there is a ending date, well your right. But the aim is to get back wot u invested as quickly as possible (ROI). In normal circumstances it takes less than two years to do so.

It is not for capital growth, it is used to generate cashflow without the normal drama of owning the property, such as, tenants.

The Second thing is that u still own it until the last payment is made. I tell u wot tho, on average, people refinance there homes every 8 years so the income can go on and on and on!!!

It is wot u call a cash cow!!!

Therefore, u look else where if u want capital gains!!

I hope i have helped u out and not confused u!!

Cya and happy hunting!!

“Everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die”
    8>)

Profile photo of kaza4kkaza4k
    @kaza4k

Hi harryson

thanks very much for that it has cleared some things up. i do think it’s a great idea and one worth some serious thought.
    and no you haven’t confused me even more, we will defintely look into that one
    would you recomend using this to help our own kids get a head start.
    thanks again
    karen

Profile photo of TheBTheB
    @theb

Hi Karen

As I have said to a number of folks recently, look at Steve’s Wrap Secrets Revealed when it is available. The content is HUGE! [:)]

the Bruce

Profile photo of kaza4kkaza4k
    @kaza4k

Hi bruce,
    thanks for that i just printed all that out so i can sit and read,
    thanks
    karen [^]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Question for the wrappers’ is closed to new replies.