All Topics / The Treasure Chest / educational tools

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all…
    I am very interested in WRAPS.. I am seeking educational tools.. can anyone suggest any material that i should study??
    Thanks to all.. st[:)]

Profile photo of mixrexmixrex
    @mixrex

Shaun,

I curious to know the big question – WHY?

1) Why do you want to get involved in wraps?
    2) If it’s just a vehicle for making money, are wraps the most viable mechanism for doing this?
    3) What other options have you considered?
    3) Do you have a plan?
    5) Do you have a strategy?

Most of the educational material is not cheap & you need to have evaluated the WHY first.

Alternatively, start with Steve’s “Fast track”. It has a good entry price point. Why there’s a lot of good information out there that you can pay $000’s for, consider the options first.

Michael [:P]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Thanks Michael

In answer to your q’s:
    1). I do have a plan
    2). I do have a strategy (and no this is not the only vehicle that i am using).
    3). I have an exit strategy.
    I have just found that the educational tools offered dont cover the issues that i am trying to get through.
    Thanks anyway

Profile photo of TheBTheB
    @theb

Shaun

Wrap Secrets revealed is Steve’s flagship product, (though I heard a whisper that it is close to being out of print).

It has some great practical stuff in it that should save you grief and angst. I have often referred to it on matters re: wrapping and it has been an EXCELLENT resource.

I have also heard that Rick Otton has a “Wrap Pack” out. I have not personally seen it, though I understand that some other members have used it , also with success.

cheerio

the Bruce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘educational tools’ is closed to new replies.