All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Who does the paper work?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Howdy investors,

I am really keen to find out who does the paper work in wrap deals. I mean, is their just a contract made between the vender (me) and the buyer that includes the conditions or is there a particular agent that i am not aware of?

Also, who takes care of the payment transactions between the bank, the buyer and myself?

I hope i haven’t confused anyone!!

thanx again!!

Happy hunting!!

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Mate sounds like you need to buy a wrap kit…

Worth investing in one. But to answer your questions (even though the wife will kill me as it is late). You really need a solicitor to do the paper work. There is a list on the Vendor Finance assoc site (www.financewraps.asn.au) which provides solicitors, etc. Alternatively post which state you are in and you will get fedback from peopl ehere as to who they use.
    As to the payments. You are responsible to pay your bank loan off and you are responsible to make sure the wrappee pays there loan off. You can get a RE property manager to handle the money at a nominal charge which does make life easier for you when you have a few on the go…….(another few and I will go there).

As to organising the client and all that is where your sales skills come in. You sell your property to prospective owners. It isn’t that hard as people want to own their own home.
    Hope this answers some of your questions.
    Enjoy

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

“Don’t dwell on reality; it will only keep you from greatness.”
    -Rev. Randall R. McBride, Jr.

Profile photo of 111111111111
    Participant
    @111111

AD

I am very new to wrap.
    Can I ask you a few questions ?

1. Which wrap pack would you recoomand ?
    2. As a new wrapper, is it a good idea to
    do your own wrapping or do a joint venture
    with experienced wrappers
    (eg. http://www.rentnomore.com.au) ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Who does the paper work?’ is closed to new replies.