All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Anyone in Sydney?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of GracieGracie
    @gracie

Hi guys,
    I’m finding it hard to meet likeminded people in regard to +ve cashflow properties (outside of this forum)!!!

My family & friends look at us blankly when we ask them what they think about the idea of buying positive cashflow property.

I was wondering if anyone in the Sydney area who is either a newbie or expereienced or whatever would like to get together over lunch or a drink to offer support and ideas to one another?

Cheers, Gracie

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Gracie
    I like this idea, my partner and I are very new to this game! We have bought one in the past year. I want to be more aggressively investing but need to have the opportunity to speak to those who are doing it. Forums are great but would love to meet people in preference as I feel there would be more results…pls keep me posted.

Profile photo of GracieGracie
    @gracie

Thanks Ursh!!
    Why don’t you or anyone else who wants to get together drop me an email with your contact details to:

[email protected]

Let’s see what we can do!!
    From
    Gracie

Profile photo of allymanallyman
    Participant
    @allyman

Hi there Gracie

I am a new member to this forum, although I have long been a visitor to this and other forums regarding Property Investing. I live in Sydney and am looking to get into +ve cashflow IP’s. As you will know the major stumbling block is that there is nowhere in Sydney (that I know of) where this is possible, therefore I am forced to look outside my own area ie: QLD. I am nervous about purchasing so far from home, and think it would take a week out of annual leave to visit the possible areas and inspect suitable properties. Although I do know some people purchase solely based on the numbers and a property inspection, I feel at least in the beginning I would like to see the property and get a feel for the area? Do you or any others feel the same frustration?

For example, I found some +ve cashflow in Forest Lake, Brisbane, but then read a warning on one of the forums about this suburb and a possible glut of rental properties?

Is anyone else on my wavelength? I feel I also need someone to bounce ideas off, as my husband is happy to provide the funds, if I do all the footwork!!!

I hope I’m not the only one ‘out there’ to feel eager but scared.

Profile photo of MatthewKellyMatthewKelly
    @matthewkelly

Hello…

I too live in Sydney so let’s just set a date, time etc and go for it! If nothing else it will be good to meet up and hopefully ride off each others positivity and get some momentum going.

I suggest that we all email gracie and then gracie can line up a date and time and we’ll go from there.

Gracie you should have my details by now as I sent them before this post…[:P]

Matt

Profile photo of RetireBy40RetireBy40
    @retireby40

Hi Everyone,

It is great to see many like minded people who are willing to share and bouncing off each other idea.
    I am brand new to this game and eager to get a good start. I shall forward my contact to Gracie and hope to see see you all soon!

Hiu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Sydney?’ is closed to new replies.