All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Land Lords Insurane

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all
    I was wandering if anyone could recommend a reputable and reliable one to buy. Our current one has just expired, it was through a melb based company that no longer insures in NSW, but was comprehensive in their cover. We have been told by our managing agent of one thru REINSW (CGU) but just thought I would put the feelers out for any recommendations – I feel more comfortable with other land lord’s recommendations from any experiences they’ve encountered.

Profile photo of birdmanbirdman
    Participant
    @birdman

Hi Ursh,

I use EBM’s RentCover Plus. It is $245 per year, but gets cheaper with more than 4 properties. Personally, they all seem pretty similar.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

thanks muchly have done some shopping around, but it’s always good to get a feel from those in the know[:D]

Profile photo of Perky29Perky29
    @perky29

Hi,
    Westpac does it for around $200 depending on which state you are in, maybe less. There is some
    excess though.
    This is the cheapest I have seen – AON are pretty good too – around $275.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

I’ve just been switching mine to MGA on the advice of my agent. They feel that the policy has greater coverage. And no they don’t even get a commission from MGA.
    Enjoy

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

“Don’t dwell on reality; it will only keep you from greatness.”
    -Rev. Randall R. McBride, Jr.

Profile photo of TheBTheB
    @theb

Hi AD !

what are the contact details for MGA ??

the Bruce

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

I will get those details tomorrow Bruce. I’ll post them tomorrow so you can grab them. Are you going to the next Property Masters Seminar ??

Enjoy

@theb

Hi AD

Yes I will be helping out in Melb this year, it would be great to meet up in person !

Now, is it just cause I am a junkie ??? No, actually I really liked the game where I got to be a lender and exorcise all of my finance angst [:)] (Beware “Honest Bruce’s Mortgage Brokers”, loosely associated with “Honest Joes Valuations” [}:)])

Thanks for all the info.

Mmmm, I reckon that on behalf of the huge number of the folks that you have helped (incl. me), a big thankyou for spending your time here, especially since money and resources are infinite… and time….. is not…..

TTFN

Bruce

“Gotta go, cat’s stuck in the printer…”

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Bruce……thanks for the compliment but I think you over exaggerate my input and under exaggerate your input. I thank you for how succinctly you are able to quantify a situation for all of us. your experience is invaluable for relative newbies like me. Will look forward to catching up in Melbourne if not before.

Enjoy

Enjoy

@theb

Hi AD

you are very kind.

In the reality that we are manifesting in this community:

• everyone helps each other out,
    • no one’s input is worth any less that anyone else’s (as everyone has a different ‘take’ on it),
    • we all get to grow together.

Bruce

ps: If you aim to keep learning new stuff, surely you must always be a newbie ! [:)]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Agreed….

Enjoy

“A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.”
    -David Brink

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Land Lords Insurane’ is closed to new replies.