All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Victorian buyers agent?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of etti_ivetti_iv
    @etti_iv

I am looking for some help searching for property in Victoria. Both my fiancee and myself work and find it very difficult driving all day on our days off only to be dissapointed in the end. We would appreciate the contact details of any buyers agents in Victoria that come with good references. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are just staring off and feeling a little overwhelmed.
    Carl

Profile photo of JetJet
    @jet

quote:

I am looking for some help searching for property in Victoria. Both my fiancee and myself work and find it very difficult driving all day on our days off only to be dissapointed in the end. We would appreciate the contact details of any buyers agents in Victoria that come with good references. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are just staring off and feeling a little overwhelmed.
    Carl

Profile photo of JetJet
    @jet

Wakelin Property Advisory provide a service where they source property for clients. They charge a regsitration fee of approx $900 and also take 2.7% of the purchase price [don’t quote me on exact figures]. They give new clients a free one-hour consultation. I attended the free consultation and they came across as friendly and
    very well informed with lots of experience

Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

etti_iv

Check out realestateview.com.au. They have a list of Buyer’s Agents located in Melbourne. Can’t say that I have used any of their services. They all tend to charge around 2% of the purchase price, less if you locate the property yourself.

Hope that helps

Oscar C

Profile photo of etti_ivetti_iv
    @etti_iv

Guys, thanks for you input I will certainly follow up on your advice, it will be really handy to get a helping hand especially when uni goes back, I already work and study full time!!! And like Steve says property investing is like another full time job when first getting started.
    thanks again…
    Carl

Profile photo of etti_ivetti_iv
    @etti_iv

Guys, thanks for you input I will certainly follow up on your advice, it will be really handy to get a helping hand especially when uni goes back, I already work and study full time!!! And like Steve says property investing is like another full time job when first getting started.
    thanks again…
    Carl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Victorian buyers agent?’ is closed to new replies.