Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey all,
    Who is going to the May event the Australian Property Masters??

I went to one last year and took a friend and we throughly enjoyed it and took many ideas away with us (the least of which was enhanced confidence). I see many new posters and some of them are not sure where to go or how to start. Maybe this is a good place to help your journey begin.

I started my property journey about a year ago with reading as much as I could. I had tried the share thing and finally discovered that no matter how clever I thought I was the market didn’t care. I had been recieving Steve McK’s Emails for a year or more and happily read them and filed them. I oulled all them out again and reread them and found that they actually made sense. After reading other books such as the one by John Burley I went to a seminar at Coolum where Steve was talking/sharing his perspective on investments.

I walked away from there purchasing his Wrap Library and drove back to Brisbane while listening to the CD’s and thinking of a way to explain to my wife that I just spent $2000+ dololars on these two folders.

Well just so happens that my wife is much cleverer than me (and better looking) and she saw the potential there and allowed me my interest in this property thing. That was Feb 2002. I played those CD’s over multiple times as I travelled around Brisbane looking at area after area and deal after deal. In May I finally made an offer that was accepted and so began my investing with property number 1. To cut a long story short We now control 8 properties and are keenly hunting for more.

The most important thing I took away from Steve’s Seminar was as I said increased confidence. I had met many poeople who were from one camp or another eg. Renovating people or Wrap people or Rent people, and I was a little confused becuase I was dabbling in all of these things and wasn’t sure if that was “Right” or not. After the event I realised that all these approaches were tools that I had available to me to construct a property deal. Each was right for different circumstances or opportunities.

So if you are just beginning or on the path this may help you on your way. By the way I am not on commission or otherwise just keen to see other people succeed and ake the most of themselves. Why reinvent the wheel when we have these property masters there to help and share with us.

So who is going ??
    Who has been and what did they think ??

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

Success is not the result of sponataneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
    Reggie Leach

Edited by – [email protected] on 21/01/2003 10:40:04 PM

Profile photo of AngandDaveAngandDave
    Participant
    @anganddave

G’day Reggie,
    You’ve got my attention. Do you have a link to the details for this May event?
    I’m just beginning ‘the journey’ myself and i’m hungry for any info that might help or provide more points to research.
    Cheers Dave.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Dave,
    Go tot the resources page on this site.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

Success is not the result of sponataneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
    Reggie Leach

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘May Event’ is closed to new replies.