All Topics / The Treasure Chest / A quick update from the front line…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I thought I’d provide a quick update about the site from the front line that is here behind the scenes.

First I’d like to extend a HUGE thank-you to all the forum posters and repliers. While I pay for this facility to exist (out of product sales)… you guys make up the community. So let’s all have a group hug [:)]

There are currently 4856 members on the database and about 15 more people join everyday. This makes PropertyInvesting.com the biggest community of +ve cashflow investors in Australia… and possibly the world. That’s an achievement to be proud of!

While I have answered a lot of posts today, in the background I am working on three broad projects that I’d like to share with you.

Project #1 – Product Development

We have now sold out of Wrap Libraries and Property Secrets Revealed. We have more PSR’s due in by the end of the week, but I expect that they will sell quickly given the backorders that need to be filled. Please accept my apologies for the lack of stock, but demand has been much higher than my original expectations.

I am working on two new products at the moment – WealthGuardian (which deals with the issue of effective structuring) and also a product yet to be names which contains 4 interviews I have done with other successful property investors. I expect both of these to be ready next month.

If you have any ideas for a product then let me know and I will see what I can to about creating it. There seems to be a lot of demand for a quality lease-option product…???…

Project #2 – Wraps & Insurance

OK, this is a pet rock of mine now. Some time ago I started negotiating with an insurance coy to get a form of wrap policy set up and, well, things fell by the wayside for a number of reasons. It is now back on the agenda after a burst of New Years cheer! No promises, but let’s cross our fingers that I will get a better outcome this time.

Project #3 – Finance

I am beginning to negotiate with several lenders to develop a product for PropertyInvesting.com community members which offers a wholesale discount, and, maybe, also a form of wrap finance. It is very early days, but it is an interesting project nonetheless.

OK… well, that’s an update from me. The next edition of Insider will be out next week so keep your eyes open for it… and remember… success comes from doing things differently.

Warm regards,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘A quick update from the front line…’ is closed to new replies.