All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Pls Help-Wrap Solicitor & a/cnt required 4 Tassie.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi All
    Many moons ago i posted a similar topic with very little response. I am hoping that there are at least a few of us who use this site that have developed contacts with wrap knowledgeable solicitors and accountants in Tasmania. I am in Hobart and am at the stage where i REALLY need to get in touch with good professionals urgently.
    Please either drop details on a reply to this post or email me at [email protected]
    Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Kind Regards,
    Michael…

“The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit.” – Jim Rohn

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Mate a suggestion…..check out http://www.financwewraps.asn.au they will have a list of contacts…
    Just shot over there and the name for Tassie that was there is Peter Griffits 03 6224 9888.
    This is not a reccomendation just a name provision.
    Hope it helps.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

Success is not the result of sponataneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
    Reggie Leach

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Thanks AD I’m about to check it out mate…

Anyone else got any suggestions???

Pleeeeeease help….

“The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit.” – Jim Rohn

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Michael,

Sorry mate, I missed your first post.

The go-to legal guy in Tasmania is Nick Raeburn. Contact him on 6337 5555 (Launceston).

(be sure to tell him he owes me lunch for the referral!)

Accountants? Sorry mate, I do all my own stuff in-house.

Bye

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Thanks Steve
    This is the same solicitor Bruce Innocent recommended so I’ll deftinately give him a call.
    (I’m sure he’ll be happy to shout lunch…. i’m aiming to be a big fishy swimming in his pond someday!!)
    Great accountant you’ve got… be sure to let him know i’d be booking an appt to see him… if his client book wasn’t full up!!!
    Cheers
    Michael…

“There will never be another now — I will make the most of today.
    There will never be another me — I will make the most of myself.” — Robert H. Schuller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pls Help-Wrap Solicitor & a/cnt required 4 Tassie.’ is closed to new replies.