All Topics / The Treasure Chest / List of PI Software available -Features & Benefits

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi All

I’ve just come across the property master software…. look and sounds impressive… is anyone currently using it??? Anyone tried it, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

Whilst on the topic of software – what are people using to track and administer Wraps??
    I think it would be extremely beneficial to all of us, if we could use this post to analyse the various products available, and offer our individual viewpoints on the features and benefits of each!!
    So lets have a crack at it, unfortunately i haven’t used any software yet, and alas have nothing to start the list off with… can someone start it please??!!

Kind Regards,
    Michael…

“The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit.” – Jim Rohn

Profile photo of wilsonkaywilsonkay
    @wilsonkay

Hi Michael,

I am pretty sure that there has been prior discussions on this topic, not that long ago – so you might like to do a search for past posts.

How are things going down there in Hobart?

Regards,

Tim Wilson.

“Poverty is not an option”

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi Tim
    I dont recall reading the post however i shall take another browse through the topics and hopefully locate it!!
    Was it specifically listing PI software giving pro’s and con’s of each???
    This was my aim with this post…. to get all the software knowledge together on ONE post instead of in dribs and drabs here and there!!!
    To answer your question…things are going along at a VERY rapid pace for me here in Hbt. Hopefully not more than about a mth off my 1st wrap(all going well). How about you – much change since we last chatted?!
    I MUST drop u an email soon… the new year is upon us and i’d really love to at least knock heads again re the PI meetings!!!!
    Keep in touch, and Tim while i’m thinking of it, have you any good contacts in the way of solicitors and a/cnts??? if u have would u mind either emailing me or replying to my other current post re this topic!
    Cheers
    Michael…

“The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit.” – Jim Rohn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘List of PI Software available -Features & Benefits’ is closed to new replies.