All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Overseas investors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi all!

I know of people interested in investing, however since they are from U.K. they are unable to buy property in Australia without a permanent residency status and/or unless the property is an ‘off the plan’ purchase. Can anyone shed some light on this situation?

Cheers and have a nice weekend

Sooshie

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Maybe wrap them a property…win.win…
    Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

Enjoy
    AD

Success is not the result of sponataneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
    Reggie Leach

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi AD,

These UK investors have more money than I. They could buy property outright, I don’t understand why they would need me to wrap them a property? It is possible I misunderstood what you are suggesting, could you please clarify for me. I tell you, I am soooo slow now. Fuzzy brain syndrome [;)]
    Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Sooshie,

Hope you’re enjoying this heat [8D].

I gave Brent a project to do a few weeks ago which was to look at foreign investment in:

*Australia
    *US
    *Canada
    *UK

He is currently doing the research and we hope to publish the information on the site by mid Feb.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

My thoughts where Sooshie that if they cannot buy property convevtionally then you can give them an opportunity to own real estate through L/O or Wraps ??
    Just a thought.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

Success is not the result of sponataneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
    Reggie Leach

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi,

NOOOOO Sooshie is NOT enjoying this heat. I was born in June….winter time… I believe in my former life I was an Eskimo. I like the heat as much as I like mosquitos. Mosquitos have to be the worst bug on the planet. My neighbours have complained about the aircon keeping them up all night. Well it was 44 degrees! It’s hot tonight aswell Uuchhh! Anything over 21 degrees and its too hot for me.
    Okay, so now you know my sore point (lets not bring up heat again!!!)
    As for the suggestion to wrap them a property, its a very good idea. I will look into it. I’ll wait till the weather is cooler though.
    I look foward to Brent’s report, Steve.
    Cheers Reggie and Steve
    Sooshie [:0)]

Profile photo of Nathan1Nathan1
    @nathan1

I am also interested in the whole overseas thing, at least so I know what my options are. My business partner convinced me to hold off on the investing just for a few months while we’re building our business, as I am the programmer creating the system that is our business model, and I need to focus. (his words). Our business is going to fund both of us jumping into the +ve cashflow property market. (in a nutshell, we’re building an extremely useful online service for real estate agents, but I won’t say anymore for now)

email: g e n e r a l g h e r k i n @ y a h o o . c o m
    phone: 0405 411 098

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Overseas investors’ is closed to new replies.