All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Looking for joint venture partners / investors

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of seanandwendyseanandwendy
    @seanandwendy

Please note that this is considered as a post that breaches the acceptable advertising policy of this site and is left as an example for others

Hi All,

I need to raise $5 million settle a property purchase, currently I have just under $2 million raised. I am looking to team up with a few other people to raise the rest of the money and we can all share in the profits.

Here is the deal:

The we have has secured a property in Camberwell
    Junction, melbourne australia. The property is currently valued at $17million, we have secured it for $11million. Already we have equity in the property of $6million, we need $5million to settle the property ($6mill mortgage already arranged).

The we have tenders in place to purchase the property from us, currently we have offers to purchase the property with permits for $20million.

The mezzanine Loan will be for a period of no more than 6 months at 19%pa, that’s a 9.5% return over the loan period or $475,000.00. You will have a charge/caviet over the property as security.

I am looking for investments of atleast $50k per JV partner. Anyone is interested please email me or call me [edited by admin]. Please only serious enquiries as the deal needs to be finalised ASAP.

keep investing

[name edited by admin]
    [phone number edited by admin]
    [e-mail edited by admin]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Looking for joint venture partners / investors’ is closed to new replies.