All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Managing Property Ourselves

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kazzakazza
    @kazza

Firstly Steve, I would like to say thank you for your Property Secrets Revealed. We decided to have a weekend away from the rat race – setting our goals and listening to your CD’s. It was really motivational and has encouraged us to continue on the path to financial freedom.

One of the decisions we made was to have a go at managing one of our properties ourselves to increase the cashflow. When we advised the Property Manager today she said that we were going to have problems because we couldn’t access TICA or do thorough credit checks like R/E agents do.

I am sure there are alternatives out there but as yet have been unable to find them. If anybody has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Karen,
    Maybe you could try contacting the Property Owners Association in Qld. The link is under http://www.poaa.asn.au They will at least be able to point you the right way. I would call them myself but it’s a little late now. Hope this helps
    Enjoy
    AD

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of kazzakazza
    @kazza

Thanks AD, I have checked out the site and it looks like they may have the information we require.

Are you or is anyone else a member of POA?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Managing Property Ourselves’ is closed to new replies.