All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Happy New Year.

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

I just wanted to take the time out today to say thanks to all you guys who contribute to this forum. I don’t get on as much as I once did and I don’t write as much as I would like (ramblings mostly anyway). I have had a huge 6 months to January and I am going to achieve an even bigger year next year. Should be fun and I hope to share the trip with you guys along the way.
    Thanks to Steve and Dave and Brent….you guys do a great job. The Rat race is defintiely looking like somewhere I am leaving soon thanks to your encouragement.

It would be good to see what sort of plans people have set themselves for next year. I’d love to hear what people have set out to achieve.

Anyway Happy new year and good investing.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi AD,

Thanks for your post! Happy New Year to you too – and indeed to all the forum posters and readers.

I’ll be in contact when I get back from Mackay re: the Brisbane investors group and I’ll look to come up in say late March / early April.

As for my goals… $20m more property by 1/1/2004!

As my primary school’s motto said… “Aim High”

Best regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of RedRed
    @red

Hi all,

Enjoyed the forum this year, gained a lot of insight into the world of creative investing.

As for the coming year, hope I can do one better on last year’s effort of three positive properties.

Happy 2003 to all.[:D]

“A mind STRETCHED to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions”

Profile photo of TopnotchTopnotch
    @topnotch

Hi AD, Steve, and all the other Forum scribes.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you all the best for a really prosperous 2003 and thank you for the information that I’ve picked up in such a short time. Only a month ago I hadn’t even heard of this Forum, now it’s become a twice daily part of my lifestyle. I’ve learned heaps on the way through the older topics and feel certain that I’ll have plenty of questions in the future.

My goal isn’t quite as high as Steve’s, I’m only aiming for $1m this coming year but I don’t intend to just stop there.

Cheers,

Topnotch
    On The Sunshine Coast Of Queensland Where Our Bones Are Always Warm

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Happy New Year to each and every one who uses this forum…
    Wow what a year 2002 was! I look forward to 2003 and the wonderful opportunity it brings, and i hope we all continue to help each other to grow through the synergy of our combined experiences for many a day yet!!!
    Thankyou everyone for allowing us all to grow from the experiences, thoughts and research we have all had.
    Cheers
    Michael…

“Read books, listen to tapes, attend seminars – they are decades of wisdom reduced to invaluable hours.” – Mark Victor Hansen

Profile photo of EntrepreneurEntrepreneur
    @entrepreneur

HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2003 to all on this forum. I have only just found this forum through a lot of searching around on the internet, but I am so glad to have found it, I will be using it for many, many months or years to come and I too shall no doubt share and receive much great info from this forum and it’s members. Thanks.

Some people grin and bear it. Others smile and change it.
    Behold The Turtle; he makes progress only when he sticks his neckout.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Happy New Year.’ is closed to new replies.