All Topics / Hotch Potch / Fast Track in MP3 format?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Adam_2Adam_2
    Participant
    @adam_2

I went to buy the ‘Fast Track’ tape for $14.95 and then noticed that it is 9.95 for shipping. Thats 66% of the product price for shipping.

Is it at all possible to provide the track in MP3 format so that we can download it and avoid the $9.95 shipping cost.

An MP3 at 128kps that is voice won’t be very big and would be quite practical. And the savings of not having to produce a tape could go towards your bandwith costs so you could offer either the tape or mp3 for the same price.

Your site makes great use of web technology and the ecommerce addition was good, why not go the extra step and make all content downloadable via the site.

Many Thanks.

Adam.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Adam,

I agree that the shipping component is expensive compared to the price of the product, but the reality is that it costs that much to send out the tape given out original production run.

I will investigate the possibility of an mp3 format in the new year.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

P.S. Even with the extra charge for P & H – $30 for a ninety minute tape is still a steal.

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of mixrexmixrex
    @mixrex

Steve,

Any advancement on this. I personally HATE tape – so much so that I don’t have a tape recorder in my house [:(]. The only way that I can listen to these is out in the shed, or as I’ve done in the past, reformat to .wav & burn back up discs.

How viable is a userpays download facility (in MP3 format similar to other parts of this site)?

Michael [:P]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Fast Track in MP3 format?’ is closed to new replies.