All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Phillips Dean Brickwood

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Theo45Theo45
    @theo45

A friend at work has referred me to an adviser at a firm called Phillips Dean Brickwood in Sydney. I think that reputation is very important when investing one’s hard earned $$s and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this firm or know of them.

Thanks alot,

Theo

Profile photo of AnthonyJAnthonyJ
    Participant
    @anthonyj

Hi Theo,
    My brother referred me to Phillips Dean Brickwood earlier this year. I found them quite good. I think one of the best things about them is that they dont charge huge commissions or promote their own products – they only charged me a small fee on the advice and got me a great deal on a property and a mortgage…. very highly recommended.

They’re in the white pages if you need their contact details.

Hope this help,

Tony

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Theo45 & Anthony J,

I just want to bring to your attention a few interesting co-incidences with your post.

1. Theo45 and Anthony J signed up as members sequentially, one after the other right before posting.

2. The IP address (which is recorded on each post) is the same, leading to the conclusion that both posts were made from the same server, perhaps even the same computer.

3. Bearing this in mind, on the information given when signing up, Theo claims to be from Victoria, AnthonyJ from NSW.

Theo45 says:

quote:

I think that reputation is very important when investing one’s hard earned $$s

I agree… which is why i thought I bring this to the forum’s attention and leave it to you to make up your own mind whether or not enough evidence exists for you to smell something fishy.

Regards

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Phillips Dean Brickwood’ is closed to new replies.