All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Buying State Contracts For Wrap Deals

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of RachelRachel
    @rachel

Hi everyone,
    Just wondering if anyone has purchased those Wrap Contracts that are set out for each State that you can buy off one of the web links from this site. I am interested in the Qld one. But would like to hear from anyone that may have purchased .
    Am just about to take my first step in Helping people get the all Australian Dream to own their OWN HOME. Stepping out of the comfort zone is a scary thing but the rewards of handing over those keys will be a feeling that I think I will Never forget and hopefully it will become an addiction !

Have a Great Day Guys
    Rachel

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for your post.

Re: buying contracts… I’d be very careful doing this as IMHO a contract is important, but in reality it’s only used in the worst case scenario (ie. a lose-lose outcome).

Personally I’d be plugging into a system rather than a contract. Using a system will allow you to mitigate risks before they become problems.

There are two such Australian based systems on the market. One produced by me, the other produced by Rick Otton. Both cover the wrap concept in detail, including ideas for properly qualifying leads and limit your investing risk.

I’d just be cautious about buying a contract and then reinventing the wheel and making unnecessary mistakes.

Leveraging your time and money is important if you plan to do multiple deals.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Hi Rachel
    Personally, I have a lawyer I use to draw up my contracts each time, and I charge his fee on to my buyer as an application fee (as Rick Otton’s system recommends).
    I find this works perfectly, it means I get the right contract every time, never have to worry about whether or not a law may have changed since I purchased a pro forma contract, and it means that when I have other questions (eg do I have to cut those trees down or not??) I have a friendly lawyer to talk to.
    Works for me!

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of RachelRachel
    @rachel

Thank-you Steve, Yes I have purchased your Wrap Library and have listen to your cd on the contract that it itself is not as important as making sure that it is a good win win purchase for everyone concerned . Had just read about those state contracts and had wondered wether any body had gone down that road or not.
    Have a great Day
    Rachel

Profile photo of RachelRachel
    @rachel

Hi Felicity
    Thankyou for you thoughts as am only new to this just needed to ask the question. As Steve said if it is a win win deal for all parties concerned then the contract isnt as important as one might think
    Have A great Day
    Rachel

Profile photo of gatorgator
    @gator

Hi Rachel
    I’ve just joined the site today & having been to 1 of Steve’s evening seminars last year I’m checking out the wraps.How did you go with getting your contract for your first deal?
    Any lessons for 1st timers?
    Regards Gator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Buying State Contracts For Wrap Deals’ is closed to new replies.