Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

Have you thought about using a lease option instead of a straight forward tenancy agreement??
    Would you be able to give me some details of the property and we can see what we can come up with using standard tenancy as a last result. I think if we get a bit creative we can turn this into a + cash flow situation even without wrapping. The downfall is the lower deposit obtained from using a lease option as opposed to a wrap. The benefit is it is a lot easier to find someone to fill the house.

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi David,

I was under the impression that with LO you don’t get FHOG and with us putting in 20%LVR that makes it quite a deterrant. What do you think? I’d like to get your view.

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

I don’t think its really prudent to make invest ment decisions based on buyers recieving FHOG. I don’t know your situation in great detail but with LO’s, the option could be to vendor finance. There are a lot of things you can do with LO’s especially if you are finding it hard to find buyers with substantial deposits on wrap transactions.

I don’t think Christmas would be helping you that much either. Just curious soosh but have you actually completed a successful wrap yet.

Thanks….Speak to you soon.

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi David,

Like to get your point of view. Yes we have completed a wrap. Very happy with new owners. We have a ‘Time’ partner who is very good at what he does. Basically, I’m just puting out feelers to see what are others ideas on the other property.

Info on property: Purchase price 90K
    Our deposit 18k (20% LVR)
    Term of loan 25 years

Hope this helps some.

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sooshie’ is closed to new replies.