All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Brett: lets start a WA investing team?

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of Brett_2Brett_2
    Participant
    @brett_2

Wow!

It’s great to see such a wide range of people willing to band together to ideas and resources in the Perth property market [:)]

Dan thanks for the email re: Action group I will reply to that shortly, but what I wanted to add was that I have a personal domain and web server space to contribute to help out with organising some things online. Im not sure if you think its worth having something online, some kind of small wa property site with info, resources, contacts to various financial team members etc specific to the WA market but if you are interested in possibly putting something together let me know [:)]

P.S – Apologies for not being on the forums for the past couple months, currently it a dispute with Bigpond[:(]

Caio!

Regards,
    Brett

Profile photo of Rick.Rick.
    @rick.

Hi Perthites,

I’ve been interested and invested in Perth Property for a few years now – holding a few scattered around the metro area. I also would love to meet up & networking with other like minded Perth Investors.

I can be contacted – [email protected]

Profile photo of Dan260Dan260
    @dan260

Good to hear from you again Brett,
    Perhaps you can give me or post the domain name of your web site. It sounds like a fantastic resource!

Hear from you soon
    Dan

Profile photo of Brett_2Brett_2
    Participant
    @brett_2

Hi Dan,

The domain is http://www.grafx.net.au

There isnt much there besides a splash page, I just use it as a dumping ground for files etc but would be more than happy to have it used to help WA investors in whatever way :)

Regards,
    Brett

Profile photo of PatriciaPatricia
    @patricia

Well you all make me feel ancient! I am in my fifties, and am just learning all this. I live in Mandurah and have watched a few hundred possible homes go to people with your smarts. I have just made a bad deal, but would like to join in with all your information sharing. I am quite happy to host a meeting at my home here in Mandurah. You could then berate me for my stupidity. Plus teach me about the tax side of positive gearing. there might be hope for me yet.
    Trish. [email protected][:I]

Profile photo of tptp
    @tp

hi guys

Just starting to look at investing and would love to be included in your group of perth property investors,

Tuan

[email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Brett: lets start a WA investing team?’ is closed to new replies.