All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Brett: lets start a WA investing team?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of Dan260Dan260
    @dan260

Hi Brett, in relation to your recent post:
    Perhaps even be looking to play a part in bringing together Perth members of the site in some productive way for us to establish ourselves in the WA market

I am open to ideas. I am sometimes frustrated at the fact that I find so many good deals but dont have the capacity to close them all. So I was thinking of pooling resources/ ideas with others, JV’s, property syndicates, or even just exchange of ideas and deals and research over a beer or 2.

I am 25 and have 3 positive geared investment properties. I consider myself still an amateur though. Want to learn heaps more.
    My last deal was buying in Bassendean 3×1 rennovated new style villa for $88,000 rented out at $145 per week. Other property in Rockingham but harder to find good stuff here now.

Please let me know if you or anyone else is interested.
    cheers
    Dan
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Paul_3Paul_3
    @paul_3

Hi Brett and Dan260,

I am also in Perth,I am still learning wrap but would be very keen on sharing idea’s and learning more.

Paul E

[email protected]

Profile photo of Brett_2Brett_2
    Participant
    @brett_2

Hi Dan

Interesting idea [:)]

I certainly think that there are opportunities to be had by pooling ideas/resources/information and I am quite open to doing such. As I have touched on in previous posts, my own position is that I’m 22, completing a final semeseter at University. I don’t have any properties at the moment (only came to fully appreciate the potential of property investments and take it seriously a few months ago) however I spend time each day doing research in all aspects of property.

At the moment Im not quite ready to start buying property (still a couple areas I want to become more knowledgable about first) but I am planning to make my first purchase(s) after mid-2003. Till then I continue to learn but I’d more than happy to contribute to such a “syndicate/JV/etc” in any way I could, even if only to start out by sharing ideas and information, helping run the numbers on prospetive deals etc. [:)]

My email is [email protected]

Regards,
    Brett

Profile photo of Dave_4Dave_4
    @dave_4

Hi all,
    I am also 22 in Perth just starting out and would love to be apart of this team/pool of collective people. my email is [email protected] if you would care to contact me. Take care all

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Hi Dan, Paul Brett and Dave,

I’m also interested in knocking back a few ideas about investing in and around Perth. Unfortunately, I’m currently O/Seas and can only exchange information by email/fax. Also Dan if you do find a really good Tax accountant could you please let me know. Being based O/S my tax situation is a little out of the ordinary and I’m also looking for someone who can handle my Tax situation.

I can be contacted at [email protected]. Due to the number of viruses floating around could please put WA INVEST in the subject heading.

Thanks,
    C

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Dan,
    I am moving to Perth in the next few months and would be interested joining like minded people in talking about investment ideas. Also anyone living in perth can you give me an idea what 250k will buy me. Thanks tails

Email is [email protected]

Profile photo of Dan260Dan260
    @dan260

Hi Tails,

Welcome to WA land of the reasonably priced homes!
    $250k could buy you 2 cash flow positive properties 15-20km from the city (east and north are 2 hints for you).
    cheers
    Cryptic Dan

Profile photo of SemesteveSemesteve
    @semesteve

Hi to all

I am a little older than you guys .
    I have a some asset and would welcome taking with your proposed group.

I to am looking for ideas to get my property developments of the ground.

Would welcome any positive input

Cheers

Sorry I read my post cant spell .Guess cant be good at everthing .

Edited by – [email protected] on 06/02/2003 12:25:50 AM

Profile photo of CooperCooper
    Participant
    @cooper

Count me in too if we are arranging a yarn over a few beers sometime.
    Cheers,
    [email protected]

Profile photo of gavstergavster
    @gavster

Sounds very interesting! Lets make it happen….

Gav [:D] [email protected]

Profile photo of YoungGunYoungGun
    @younggun

Great to see a lot of young fella’s getting into PI. I am 21 and I STUMBLED into my love for PI as I got Married a 19 and the first property we purchased was a Mortgagee sale, about 12 months later I then realised if I could buy more of these deals I’d be laughing!

Now I’ve sold that one, bought land in mandurah and bought an apt in South Perth (which I could of got cheaper – I was too emotional, not analytical.

We are about to sell our land and then we’d have about 200k to spend on a PI. So I would love to come out and share ideas.

email me at [email protected] [:P]

//////////////////////////////////
    Always set your goals further than you can reach
    – Then stretch that little bit further
    //////////////////////////////////

Profile photo of kenkoh2000kenkoh2000
    @kenkoh2000

Hi, everyone,

Please include me at [email protected] in your discussion as I am presently looking into investing into Perth

I’m presently planning to acquire upto 2 pieces of vacant land lots and “land-and-build” house packages at the Anchorage Project in Rockingham, as an overseas investor.

Anyone care to share their local knowledge and views on the Anchorage Project, Rockingham or/and the Randford Community Lioving at CanningVale.

Thank you.

kenkoh2000

Profile photo of Dave_4Dave_4
    @dave_4

[8D] Hi everyone, just a quick idea[?],
    sounds like we should get together for some beers and a general discussion on Perth property investing. Anyone interested and can think of a time or place, I will gladly come and share my views.

Profile photo of killrathikillrathi
    @killrathi

Hi everyone

I to am interested in the property market here in perth, i own my own home but thats all i’m up to at the moment.would like to catch up with with like minded people count me in on the drinks and chat.

I can be contacted on [email protected]

Thanks Terry

Profile photo of Mike_3Mike_3
    @mike_3

quote:

Hi Brett, in relation to your recent post:
    Perhaps even be looking to play a part in bringing together Perth members of the site in some productive way for us to establish ourselves in the WA market

I am open to ideas. I am sometimes frustrated at the fact that I find so many good deals but dont have the capacity to close them all. So I was thinking of pooling resources/ ideas with others, JV’s, property syndicates, or even just exchange of ideas and deals and research over a beer or 2.

I am 25 and have 3 positive geared investment properties. I consider myself still an amateur though. Want to learn heaps more.
    My last deal was buying in Bassendean 3×1 rennovated new style villa for $88,000 rented out at $145 per week. Other property in Rockingham but harder to find good stuff here now.

Please let me know if you or anyone else is interested.
    cheers
    Dan
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Mike_3Mike_3
    @mike_3

I invest in Perth and would like to be in touch with a group of people doing the same thing. Keep me posted if you want to get together.

Keymaster
    @piadmin

Count me in… Love to meet like minded people. Although a little older than most – 46 I’m a newbie to property investment and need all the help I can get.
    DooDahDave
    [email protected]

Profile photo of BruceWilsonBruceWilson
    Participant
    @brucewilson

Guys,

Love to be a part of your group, Im 34, own most of our own home, no IPs as yet, but raring to go.
    I think this year is going to be pretty big for property in our neck of the woods..

Bruce
    [email protected]

Keymaster
    @piadmin

quote:

Other property in Rockingham but harder to find good stuff here now.

Dan,

Why do you say this? Is this in terms of Positive Geared stuff or good capital gain?

DJ

Profile photo of Dan260Dan260
    @dan260

Dean, it is getting harder (not impossible though) to find cash flow positive properties that meet my criteria in Rockingham. Capital growth prospects are strong through to 2007.

Thats why a property investment group is beneficial, as we can utlise our resources together to take advantage of the wealth of Perth Property opportunities.

Give me a mail at:

[email protected]

a “WA Property Action Group” has now been formed and I am confident that many exciting opportunities await us.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Brett: lets start a WA investing team?’ is closed to new replies.