All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Property Tax Advisor in WA?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Dan260Dan260
    @dan260

Hi I currently have 3 rental properties and am dissatisfied with the level of knowledge and experience with my current tax accountant on my investment properties.

Does Steve or anyone know of, or can recommend, someone to help me out with tax advice for property investment deductions, planning and structuring etc.

Your helps and comments are greatly appreciated
    cheers
    Dan

Profile photo of Brett_2Brett_2
    Participant
    @brett_2

Hi Dan

Im also in WA. My best friend’s father runs a small business called Advanced Taxation Consultants in the Floreat/Churchlands area which you can reach on 93878000. They guy you are after is Ken Tatam, although he is currently away in Singapore at the moment and is due back Friday afternoon. He is an absolute JET when it comes to tax minimisation and is the guy I use as part of my own investing team. I’ve yet to sit down with him and talk about property but I have no doubt he would be able to help you.

Regards,
    Brett

Profile photo of AlliraAllira
    Participant
    @allira

quote:

Hi I currently have 3 rental properties and am dissatisfied with the level of knowledge and experience with my current tax accountant on my investment properties.

Does Steve or anyone know of, or can recommend, someone to help me out with tax advice for property investment deductions, planning and structuring etc.

cheers
    Dan

Profile photo of AlliraAllira
    Participant
    @allira

I am from WA and I have a large number of rental properties owned by trusts & companies My accountant also invests in properties. He can be reached on [email protected]

cheers
    Dan

[/quote]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Property Tax Advisor in WA?’ is closed to new replies.