All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Second deed of trust

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

I am just reading one of John Burley’s Books. In one of his deals he talks about second deed of trust. Can some one please clarify to what this is. I believe it is a second mortgage but it is in American terminology.

In a lot of the books I have read eg.Robert Allens, John Burley they talk about notes (contracts). As I am not a solicitor does a lot of creative financing involve you thinking of the ideas and your solicitor putting them in writting, at a cost of course. This would of course mean finding a solicitor with an open mind and one that deals in real estate reguarly. If possible would someone be able to tell me how to go about finding such a solicitor.

Accountants:- Does anyone know of any accountants in Geelong that have an open mind and will actually listen to what you say??

I wouldn’t mind hearing from people who have had first experiences either good or bad with accountants and solicitors.

david

`Give a man a fish and he will live for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will live for lifetime’.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Try Dale Gatherum-Goss at http://www.gatherumgoss.com. In Melbourne. Found him good and open to different approaches
    Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of NessieNessie
    @nessie

Hi David

I’m a solicitor with an open mind and deal in real estate every day. I’d be very happy to chat to you.
    Email your contact details to me at :
    [email protected]
    and I will then give you a call.

Cheers
    Nessie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Second deed of trust’ is closed to new replies.