All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Quite times and Reflections

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hello All,

How is everyone coping with the quiter times with regards to wrapping, qualifying, renovating, flipping, lease options, buy and hold etc…during the festive month of December? What are your plans for the New Year?

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of NessieNessie
    @nessie

Top of the morning to you Sooshie,

I am looking forward to
    (a) spending a lot more of my time researching/buying real estate over the Xmas/New Year period; and
    (b) taking up your offer some weeks ago(which I haven’t done anything about – been so busy achieving absolutely nothing) to met for a coffee
    (c) expanding our empire beyond my wildest dreams in 2003

Cheers
    Nessie

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Well, I’ve just finished wrapping some properties, have refinanced to get more money to spend (hopefully will hear YES on the refinance today!) and it’s time to buy some more.
    Oh, and somewhere along the time I’ll spend some festive time with my family!

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of Brett_2Brett_2
    Participant
    @brett_2

Heya Sooshie [:)]

Im going to be using the time to continue my research into the area of property investments, understanding buying and selling processes, dealing with banks, forming my financial team, keeping abreast of property trends and news here in Perth, as well as improving/developing my system for finding good deals so that when I am a position to make my entry, it will hopefully be a good one. [;)] Perhaps even be looking to play a part in bringing together Perth members of the site in some productive way for us to establish ourselves in the WA market, which I think is a truly great property market (in terms of affordability) as compared with other major capitals like Sydney and Melbourne (but naturally, there are plenty of deals around in every city regardless of the market)

Apart from this I think I’ll just be looking to kick back and enjoy the holidays!

Regards,
    Brett

Profile photo of BarnyBarny
    Participant
    @barny

Hey Sooshie,

I plan on doing some more investment reading, dreaming of property glory, and psyching myself up to make the first move!!

By the way, top job with compiling the list of links. I have a stack in my Favourites, many of them ones you have listed, but I never got around to categorising them – it’s a mess!

Happy Christmas to you & your family, and all the best for the New Investing Year. Cheers,

Barny

Profile photo of gogirl2gogirl2
    @gogirl2

Hi Sooshie,

It’s only my second time posting a message! In the glorious weather, I plan to set goals, research property areas and get my team together! 1st wrap is planned for Feb. 15th!

Have a great Festive Season!

Go Girl [:D]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Sooshie,

Now that this site is live I plan to re-acquaint myself with Julie and spend more time sniffing the roses.

Until early next year when Dave and I have just set our 2003 goal to be to acquire another $20m of real estate.

Look out!

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of wattowatto
    Participant
    @watto

Gee Steve why have you and Dave set the bar so low…[:D]

cheers
    watto

Edited by – [email protected] on 13/12/2002 8:20:38 PM

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hello everyone [:)]

Thank you for your replies. It’s glad to see that we all have +ve outlook and goals for the coming future.
    Watto you’re very cheeky [:D] Poor Steve was more likely to ‘push up the roses’ working so hard on this revamped site, then spending the time with Julie, sniffing the roses!

Nessie, anyone selling a house on X-mas day? That’s a hairy one…should I shouldn’t I buy today??? Still love to catch up over coffee or herbal tea. Have fun Nessie [:)]

Felicity, family is precious. Thank you for mentioning family.
    For everyone..remember why you want to achieve wealth. Is it for status? To make your life comfortable or to share with family the opportunities, possibilities and dreams you’ve always longed to fulfill?
    Brett, kicking back and having fun sounds great!!! Throw a spud on the b-b-q for me too! Perth sounds like it needs someone like you. Good going!
    Barny, thank you for looking through the links and educating yourself. Top marks for you and everyone else who is researching, reading or aiming to learn more. The human brain (nurse talking now) is capable of so much. Merry X-mas to you and your family.
    Go-girl congrats for planning your 1st wrap on Feb 15th. Full steam ahead [;)]!
    Steve Steve Steve… Now you can breath a sigh of relief that the site is up and running. Julie is probably relieved too. Thank you for making the dreams of so many people possible. Both for those who are wrapping and have positve cashflow and for those Australians who want to be the king of their own home – the great Aussie dream.
    Now, Dave and you have set a goal for $20 million worth of property. Make sure the goal posters up in your office have a different background colour than those of last year! [:0)] Oh! Don’t forget to have some fun.

Watto, always a pleasure [:)]

Everyone Have a Merry X-Mas, Gong-Xi fa choy (feb next year) Happy Harri Raya, Happy Chanuka, Happy Boxing Day and a very Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and Prosperous New Year! [:D]

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Merry Christmas to you Sooshie!!

I’m off to spend xmas with the family and, as always at this time of year, i will try and find some quiet time to sit and read over my goals and re-evaluate them!! Hopefully I’ll get in a spot of trout fishing in the highland region of Tas as well as some quad biking with the brother in law!!
    How about yourself… what are you up to??

Take care all, and have a safe and happy christmas/new year period!!

Enjoy the break Steve… you’ve more than earnt it!! (and I’m sure that your lovely lady will be more than appreciative to have your sole attention again for a while. I think i’ll be following your lead here… yet again!!!)

Cheers,
    Michael…

“Read books, listen to tapes, attend seminars – they are decades of wisdom reduced to invaluable hours.” – Mark Victor Hansen

Profile photo of walkernickwalkernick
    Participant
    @walkernick

Hey Everyone,

Sooshie, I have the pleasure of spending Christmas in Melbourne! After spending today driving down from Sydney…boy is that a boring drive…we’ve arrived! I plan on having a great Christmas with my family and then getting back into the books between Christmas and New Year.

I have a goal to purchase my first property before I start uni again in late February. I can’t wait for the challenge!!

Have a great Christmas everyone and remember the three most important things: 1. Your health, 2. Family and friends, 3. Money and business. In that order!! No point having the third if the others have to suffer! Look forward to contributing more to the forum in 03.

Regards,
    Nick Walker

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to this site and have found some of the forums quite interesting read. I’m currently working O/S, and have a few investment properties in Vic and the NT. Over the last 6 months I have been doing various research into properties for sale in WA, mainly Perth and would like to hear from others about long term unit investments around Kings Park that are leased back to the Hotel managers.

Thanks C

P.s Where I am they don’t celebrate xmas, so its work for me on xmas day, but don’t feel sorry for me. It’s my choice as I’m the boss.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Quite times and Reflections’ is closed to new replies.