All Topics / The Treasure Chest / ANZ free book offer……

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of wattowatto
    Participant
    @watto

G’day all,

ANZ are offering a free investment book, only catch is you need to fill in a simple survey form.

“If you are still not sure where to start, complete the form below and short online survey and we will send you information regarding ANZ Home Loans and a FREE copy of Greg Smith’s latest book, ‘Unlock the Secrets to your Money Personality and Change your Life’, RRP $18.95.”

http://www.anz.com/australia/channels/promotion/spring/

Cheers
    watto

Cheers
    watto
    Melb Freestyler

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hey there Watto,

Checked out the link and tested it out… Mind if I transpose it to the ‘Useful links’ post?

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of BarnyBarny
    Participant
    @barny

Watto,

Despite the fact that the book is free, I’m usually wary of filling out ‘surveys’. Have you received a copy of the book and, if so, what did you think of it?

Cheers,

Barny
    Property Gumby

Profile photo of wattowatto
    Participant
    @watto

G’day Sooshie,

No probs Sooshie, transpose away…

cheers
    watto

G’day Barny,

I have not recieved a copy as yet, but others i know have and reports are mixed, but its a freebie and thats gotta be good….

Cheers
    watto
    Melb Freestyler

Edited by – [email protected] on 12/12/2002 9:53:35 PM

@sooshie

Hi there,

Watto, thanks for letting me transpose. [:)] Barney, I understand your reserve in filling out applications and surveys, I guess your always wondering what the ‘catch’ is. I filled it out and when I receive it, I will put a report up.

I was once told by my father-in-law, “Free is good”. Can’t fault him there!

Cheers and have a good weekend

Profile photo of BDMBDM
    Participant
    @bdm

G’Day,

I have filled in the survey – it took about 6 seconds. At the end of the “survey” there is the standard online question of ” I agree to receive further promotional information….”. Just remove the tick ! Also there is an option of ” I don’t want anything else from the ANZ – just send me a free book “. This is the option I selected !!.

I have read the book they sent me. The forword is by Robert Kiosaki, who most people here would have heard of – http://www.richdad.com – which I guess says something positive. Also it is an Australian book.

It is certainly an interesting read, and I found it very informative. It explains the concepts of your money “personality”, which includes components from Spender, Careful and Savvy traits. It looks at many case studies of different people from each of the three “personalities”, how they got to where they are ( both good and not so good situations ) and what they can do to improve. It offers suggestions, hints and tips, and basically encourages the reader to identify what their money personality is, and then take responsibility for setting goals, and taking steps to work towards and improve their wealth potential. It is not a “property book”, but a mind set book for wealth accumulation – property, shares, managed funds, super, etc are all mentioned.

It is a “real” book with 230 or so pages, and is well worth spending a minute filling in the survey. And even if ANZ send future junk mail, that can’t be too bad given they could be a source of OPM !

My recommendation – do it !

BDM

Participant
    @barny

(After an extended break from the keyboard…)

G’day Watto, Sooshie and BDM! Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Thanks for the comments – it definitely looks interesting. I’m going to rush over to their site and give it a go right now! [:)]

Cheers,

Barny
    Property Gumby

Profile photo of 4444av4444av
    Participant
    @4444av

Mentioned that the address is no longer relevant but they do have a free e-magazine including topics: understanding true cost of buying home, budget buys, pre-purchase house inspection…
    You might find it helpful. Av.

@sooshie

Hi there,

Thanks watto!
    Got the book (my once in a while – when she decides to turn up housecleaner, lost it and I’m looking for it again) and it was good from what I started to read. Still concur with my father-in-laws original statement “Free is good”.

Cheers all

Participant
    @barny

Hmmm. I filled in the form, but still haven’t received the book. Oh well, hope you guys who did ended up getting something out of it! [:)]

Cheers,

Barny
    Property Gumby

@sooshie

Hi Barney,

Thanks to Watto, I got my free book ( I like these free book offers [:D]. Not only did I get one, but hubby applied for one, not through this link. He also got his book.

I think you should try again Barney. It can’t hurt to try.

Cheers

Profile photo of ArnaldoArnaldo
    Participant
    @arnaldo

Hi, may I know the title of the book?

Thanks,
    Arnaldo

Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice.
    It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved.
    – William Jennings Bryan

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘ANZ free book offer……’ is closed to new replies.