All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Loan Structuring

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Paul_3Paul_3
    @paul_3

Hi all first timer back again……

I have been investing in property for 3 years and have a property portfolio of $510000 3 x property’s all rented out(one wish i live in)
    $440000 mortgage P & I one big loan one bank(ANZ)they run on a – cash flow on advise from accountant as I earn above average wage(above $70000 a year & single) to bring that tax able income down….

Goal is to buy more propertys with a cash flow + producing a $70000+ ayear income and wave good by to my boss…hopefully within the next 10 years..???

I think I am doing ok????…..I read lots of property books and I am currently waiting on delivery of Steve’s Wrap kit….but would like some feed back on the above mention loan structuring and how to get those extra cash flow + property’s

Thanks
    Paul

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Paul,

Welcome back again…

Just a quick question. Do you have a professional package with ANZ?
    Or standard P&I loan?

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of Paul_3Paul_3
    @paul_3

Hi Sooshie,

It is just a plain Standard P & I loan.

Thanks
    Paul

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Paul,

I’m no expert at these financial things…personally I just prefer to spend the money, but I know that if you have a loan over $300,000 you actually qualify for a .5% interest loan discount. Ring up ANZ and after the usual run around/telephone tag they play with you, they will put you through to someone who deals with finding the right package for you. A professional package has some nice little quirks and if your an existing customer you can negotiate a deal with them. We did.

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of Perky29Perky29
    @perky29

Guys,
    Westapc has a professional pack for income earners above 60k – and it is is .7% off the standard rate.Something to think about….

Perky

Profile photo of golfergolfer
    @golfer

Hi Paul

With regards to your Anz Bank loan. You should ask them for the Premier Select Package. It has a slightly cheaper annual fee than any of the other majors and for total loans over $250,000 you receive a 0.6% off the SVR for the life of the loan. If you need any other information feel free to email me at [email protected]

Regards
    Richard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Loan Structuring’ is closed to new replies.