All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Mortgage Brokers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Bruce_4Bruce_4
    Participant
    @bruce_4

Hi all

Another bank I use is a LOC (Line of Credit) facility. I decided to approach them to solve the problem I had with another bank (see “I don’t understand Banks” topic). I have dealt with them for almost ten years. They advised me to contact a mortgage broker (what happened to personal services?) to discuss the finance plan I wish to undertake.

They suggested Mortgage Choice, but I feel they maybe bias and not give me a balanced approach to the problem.

Does anyone have an opinion of Mortgage Choice or any other mortgage broker? Any recommendations?

Thanks

Bruce

Profile photo of spookyspooky
    @spooky

if in melbourne try

geoff goldman

http://www.gngfinancialgroup.com.au
    deals alot with investors.
    tell him spooky sent you.

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Bruce,

Perhaps try Lawfund. I’ve heard they are good and aswell as that, if you open a mortage with them, you can nominate a charity and they will give a percentage of commission (or the like) to this charity.
    Please excuse me that I can’t seem to type straight or remember anything, but I’ve had one of those weeks… If Steve feels like ‘Yoda’ I think I feel like ‘Jabba the Hun’.

Chheers..

Sooshie [|)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of kenlekenle
    @kenle

My name is ken.

I enjoy working with reliable and honest people.
    So try AMLC.

Profile photo of Bruce_4Bruce_4
    Participant
    @bruce_4

Ken

What does AMLC stand for?

Bruce [:)]

Profile photo of golfergolfer
    @golfer

Bruce

If you want a bit of impartial advice feel free to email me at [email protected]. As independant finance brokers would be happy to give you a bit of a precise of several lenders which would meet your requirements.

Regards
    Richard

Profile photo of gkhockinggkhocking
    @gkhocking

quote:

Hi all

Another bank I use is a LOC (Line of Credit) facility. I decided to approach them to solve the problem I had with another bank (see “I don’t understand Banks” topic). I have dealt with them for almost ten years. They advised me to contact a mortgage broker (what happened to personal services?) to discuss the finance plan I wish to undertake.

They suggested Mortgage Choice, but I feel they maybe bias and not give me a balanced approach to the problem.

Does anyone have an opinion of Mortgage Choice or any other mortgage broker? Any recommendations?

Thanks

Bruce

Profile photo of gkhockinggkhocking
    @gkhocking

Hi Bruce,

I spent many weeks searching, evaluating and then finally selecting a Mortgage Broker. They happened to be MortgageChoice and I would have no problem recommending them.

Whoever you choose, make sure they are independant, do not charge you any fees (they are re-imbursed from the financial institutions they do the deal with) and are registered with the MIA (Mortgage Industry Association)

Cheers…Gary

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Hi Bruce

I am a qualified Chartered Accountant with many years experience working for 2 of the Big 4 firms. I am also a property investor. I have recently set up my own mortgage broking business. We aim to provide the professional service that investor need and expect (which includes the preparation of a written lending report, etc.). I urge you to review our website at http://www.prosolution.com.au (all our contact details are on the site).

Thanks

Stuart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mortgage Brokers’ is closed to new replies.