All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Action makes things happen!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of rossolotrossolot
    @rossolot

Good Evening All,

I would just like to thank Steve for putting such a magnificent seminar together last month. Those of you who missed it must register for the next one in Melbourne. Even if you think you know enough you got to go just to be around such amazing positive people. You might not learn anything new (although I garantee if you are open to learning you will learn an enormous amount) but you just may meet someone who changes your life. I flew out of Sydney spinning and since landing in Melbourne haven’t stopped for breathe.

My partner and I have bought 4 properties since and have another 3 offers on the table as I write. We don’t earn a great deal and don’t have big cash reserves but the deals are everywhere for you to find. If the next 3 offers come in we won’t need to put any cash up front. You just need to stand up,think laterally, be bold and take action.

I want as many of you out their to take action to reach towards your goals. We have a series of posters in our flat with our goals scrawled all over them. Now they are there we can tread the easy path they set out by buying one property after another (a)that pay for themselves (b) that get us closer to those goals.

Know your outcome Take consistant action Achieve Anything

Thanks again Steve for the momentum that started our snowball.

Rosco

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Thanks for your encouraging post.

At 8:41pm I’m feeling like I’m back working in my accounting career as I busily (with my trusty team of Alister, Brent and Eugene) continue to build the new PropertyInvesting.com website.

Nevertheless, reading your post has provided the inspiration to keep going for a few more hours.

You’re right about the taking action comment. Sadly many particiapnts have already allowed the momentum to pass and are back to trying to turn a profit from share trading, having given up on ever finding a +vely geared property (see the post about the 11 sec. solution).

But not you. Congratulations.

Sincerely,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Second steve’s comments. Well done Rossco. I read this thread earlier this week and was so impressed. You are a success already. Hope your momentum continues and the deals keep on flowing.
    Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Action makes things happen!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.