Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hello everyone,

I am just starting out on my road to financial freedom and although I have only just found this site, I am hooked on the information that it provides.

Everyone looks to be very positive and very helpful and that is vital for someone seeking information on these issues.

I live in Sydney and would be interested in talking to anyone in the area that can assist me with wrapping. I am open to all information I can get on the subject and also would like information on solicitors, accountants and lenders who understand wrapping so I can put them on my team.

Again a hello to everyone and I look forward to meeting you at future events.

Cheers,

Matt [:)]

Profile photo of Brett_2Brett_2
    Participant
    @brett_2

Hi Matt welcome aboard [:)]

This site is a great wealth of knowledge and I am sure you will pick up a great deal from discussions with other like-minded people.

Regards,
    Brett

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Brett,

Thanks for the welcome. I have already learned quite a bit from reading some of the topics, especially what was written about structuring, and I am certain that I will find out all the ‘how to’s’ from here.

Cheers,

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum [:)] There are wrappers in Sydney and I am sure that they would offer you some info on wraps and some contacts. I suggest doing the cheaper alternative by talking to other wrappers and then to collect the accountants and lawyer etc for your team. This way you can learn first without the cash expenditure…(says me $1700 later out of pocket [8])! You’ll then get a feel for what you are looking for and then you can match up the person to the ‘goal’ you have to see if they meld.

Cheers

I think I should now call myself Den Mother… [:0)]

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions!

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Sooshie,

Thanks for the advice. It is always good to hear input from people that are already doing it and can help me avoid costly mistakes.

Cheers,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘First Timer’ is closed to new replies.